Packers/ravens Super Bowl?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Hello.

Line up and get back on the Baltimore Ravens bandwagon.

Good job Bogart, I thought the Steelers would win tonight.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Hello.

Line up and get back on the Baltimore Ravens bandwagon.

Good job Bogart, I thought the Steelers would win tonight.

At least i got one right, I just had a feeling they'd pull together on this one.

Doesn't Cincinnati have first place in their division?

it's actually tied between the Bengals and Ravens, who would have thought the Bengals would get it together without all that overrated star power from last season? Dalton is a star to be, and I hope the kid keeps doing what he's doing, cause he sure is impressive.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Texans will win the South. West? God. Let's see on this one. I want to say SD since the Chiefs/Raiders lost today.

The East and North will be a battle. 3 teams from each division could make the postseason.

Ravens should win the North if they can avoid any Jags/Titans like games.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Ravens get home field they'd be the favorite in the AFC. That run defense is just wow. Thank god their secondary appears to have holes though. Ben put 300 on them so that's that. Similar to Steelers D last year. Odds favor us in a neutral field matchup.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Ravens Packers Super Bowl

and yep, that secondary has holes

Rodgers throw 300 yards and 2 TD's for Super Bowl MVP

Now that is my dream.

Like_That

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens cant hang with the Pack. The Ravens Offense is Ray Rice and sometimes Boldin. Who in that secondary scares you expect Ed Reed. Rey Lewis is old and when we go 5 wide who is he going to cover? He never leaves the field and i see the Pack taking advantage of him with Finley or anyone who Lewis covers.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Don't count out the Texans. They are the dark horse of the AFC. They have the most balanced offense in the AFC and Wade has greatly improved that D.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Depends on who they play. The Ravens offense CAN get it done. The question is if they will.

If the Texans are at home for their playoff games they can go to the SB. They lost a tough game to the Saints in NO but I think they can beat them in Houston. Also, their D was not gelling then. The lost to the Ravens in Baltimore but beat the Steelers at home. In fact, they ran all over the Steelers. Not many teams can do this.

With their playoff inexperience the Texans can still win the AFC if they have homefield and they have an underrated defense and a very balanced offense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts