packers have 4 alternates to pro-bowl

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
harris,flanagan,clifton(finally),henderson

about time clifton got one.

i cant believe barnett is not on the alternate list that is unbelievable, i dont care what you say about him he is the leading tackler in theNFC and is not on the probowl for a alternate
:wall:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This proves what a joke the Pro Bowl is for linemen. This has been Clifton's worst season in a long time and he only now makes it as an alternate? What a joke. Harris should be starting with Vasher.

Reaction score
Flanny! :shock: He by far hasn't been his dominant self. He's been tough as nails, but by far a shadow of him self in the past. clifton is surprising because as you said, this hasn't been a great season of Clifton. Henderson deserves it. I still can't get the image of him going one on one with a Steelers LB even though Henderson had no helmet. He has come to play, and hasn't quit for one single second. Harris is a no brainer. He has been outstanding. Say what you will about MS, but Harris was a steal.

Royston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
Harris belongs there though, no doubt.

Why???

Al Harris had a good year for Al Harris and the Packers but that doesn't make him better than some other CB's in the league.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought maybe Driver had a chance. I agree with those that wonder how the heck Flanagan got so many votes. Rivera and Wahle must have convinced their new teammates to vote for Flanny and Clifton :)

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Royston said:
musccy said:
Harris belongs there though, no doubt.

Why???

Al Harris had a good year for Al Harris and the Packers but that doesn't make him better than some other CB's in the league.

He covers the opponent's best receiver all game and has given up 1 TD, that's why. His coverage is often so good the QB doesn't even look to his side of the field (which is why he doesn't have more picks).

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
driver should be a alternate. this guy doesnt have the best states but hes up near the top, and if you watch any packer games this guy fights and fights for more yards and refuses to go down. plus look who hes playing with he gets double covered and still make a impact, say what you want driver should be a alternate

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where are you finding this alternate list? I can't find it anywhere. NFL.com and ESPN have the NFC rosters and none of our guys are on it.

Please give me the website.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me the whole "Pro Bowl" thing is a joke. Like some of you said..........some players had MUCH better years before this, and they get the call NOW!?!? William Henderson SHOULD have been there the past 6 years, yet only got in ONCE. He WAS one of the best blockers in the league. He's not anymore though, just average.

Members online

Latest posts