Packers Forum Mock Draft

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
So let's go ahead and get this thing off the ground and see how it flies.

Reminders:

-You have 2-3 hours (depending on my own availability) from the previous pick to make your own.
-We will hit the pause button at 10:00 pm central (GB) time; we will also like pause for the weekend.
-If you're afraid you won't be around to make it, feel free to post a cluster or DM me one and I will auto-pick the top guy left.
-Trades are in play but need to be approved by both parties and yours truly, just to guard against shenanigans.
-As we go, I may ask participators to adopt an extra team, though in the past people have decided to jump on once it was happening.
-We will just go for as long as it seems to maintain interest; if it's dying, we'll let it die.
-Enjoy the game. That's all it is.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
@Pokerbrat2000 is on the clock for the Browns.

*Insert loud booing as Dantés takes the stage and walks up to the podium*

"With the first pick in the 2018 Dantés Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select "Samwise" Darnold, QB, USC."

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
*Insert wild cheering as Dantés takes the stage and walks up to the podium*

With the second pick in the first ever Packers Forum Mock Draft, the New York Giants, who in this scenario aren't so stupid as to take a running back #2 overall when their quarterback is in decline, select:

Josh Rosen, Quarterback, UCLA

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Easy peasy. Jets get their #1 ranked player who fits their system perfectly.

Baker Mayfield. QB Oklahoma

Jets fans will boo

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
*insert Wild Cheers and ******* being thrown from the audience as Pokerbrat walks up to the podium for the Browns 4th selection*

"With the 4th pick in the 2018 Dantés Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State"

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Alrighty, @PikeBadger would seem to be indisposed at the moment so I will make a selection for the Broncos (Pike: if you come on to find this to be the case and you want to take on another team lower in the draft, feel free).

The Denver Broncos select:

Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
That brings up the Colts. As it has never been clearer that Indy must protect Luck (and take something off his plate with the running game), Indianapolis will select:

Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
With the Bucs unclaimed, I will make their pick. Anyone who wants them for subsequent rounds may claim them at any time.

For TB, I am going with the player I believe to be their fall back option if Nelson, Chubb, and Barkley are all gone. This player is a perfect fit for a glaring hole in the roster.

Derwin James, S, Florida State

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
We will pause for the night.

@MrRodgers can pick anytime. If he hasn’t made a choice by tomorrow morning, I will pick for him and we will move on.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buffalo.... they made the playoffs. (With a below average qb). But there is only like two or three names I recognize that aren't ex-packers... so I don't know what they need...
I don't think their defense is the problem... buffalo really needs one of those top three qbs....their qbs now are really really non existent. Aj mccarron, and Nathan Peterman(?).... that's it.... (???) Wow.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Buffalo.... they made the playoffs. (With a below average qb). But there is only like two or three names I recognize that aren't ex-packers... so I don't know what they need...
I don't think their defense is the problem... buffalo really needs one of those top three qbs....their qbs now are really really non existent. Aj mccarron, and Nathan Peterman(?).... that's it.... (???) Wow.
Get your butt over to a Bills board and start researching.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd make this my 9er big board:

1. Denzel Ward
2. Minkah Fitzpatrick
3. Tremaine Edmunds
4. Roquan Smith
5. Harold Landry

If I were not to pick one on time later today please take the highest available for my pick

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Alrighty, @PikeBadger would seem to be indisposed at the moment so I will make a selection for the Broncos (Pike: if you come on to find this to be the case and you want to take on another team lower in the draft, feel free).

The Denver Broncos select:

Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

Good pick Dantes, that’s who I would have chosen too.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Alrighty... seeing as how @MrRodgers hasn't been on since noon yesterday, I will go ahead and make a selection.

With the second level of Chicago's defense looking dubious and undersize, the Bears select:

Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech

If this comes true, may he bust utterly and totally out of the league.

@elcid is up. We have a cluster for him in case he can't make it, but I'm sure he'd like to make his own pick so we will give him some time.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Seeing as how @elcid isn't around at the moment and that he left me a cluster, I can make his pick for him on his behalf. The next player in his cluster for the 49ers is:

Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama