Packers Forum Mock Draft

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think we should give the Packers to the oldest member of the forum....you know as a courtesy to our elders. :D

Plus.....we may be waiting all day for him/her to remember.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I feel honored being mentioned as one of the active participators for the draft :) Hmm. I'd of course like the Packers (especially since I know their needs best), and I don't really feel like I can pick a team before them since I'll probably draft with bias in order to get my preferred prospects to pick 14. :cool:

Still, if not for the Pack I think I'd like to go with the 9ers. However I'd pretty much be fine with any team.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Wow, I feel honored being mentioned as one of the active participators for the draft :) Hmm. I'd of course like the Packers (especially since I know their needs best), and I don't really feel like I can pick a team before them since I'll probably draft with bias in order to get my preferred prospects to pick 14. :cool:

Still, if not for the Pack I think I'd like to go with the 9ers. However I'd pretty much be fine with any team.

49ers are all yours. Everyone participating will get a vote in who the Packers take.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's eat up these last two weeks with a forum mock.

Anyone who would like to participate in this mock must claim a team. 1st come, 1st serve-- reply to this thread with your choice(s). You may also put "dibs" on a second team that will also be yours unless someone else claims them as a first choice. As the facilitator of the draft, I'll give 2-3 hours or so to each team to make a selection before I auto pick for you. If your pick is coming up soon and you know you won't be around to make it, feel free to post a cluster of options and I will select your top remaining choice. Trades are totally permissible-- work them out with the other party(ies) and let me know. I will edit this OP with the selections.

I am claiming the Packers :p. I am also "dibsing" the Ravens.

Round 1:
  1. CLE (Pokerbrat):
  2. NYG:
  3. NYJ:
  4. CLE (Pokerbrat):
  5. DEN:
  6. IND (Dantes):
  7. TB:
  8. CHI:
  9. SF (Elcid):
  10. OAK (Jerell):
  11. MIA:
  12. BUF:
  13. WAS (Amish):
  14. GB (Vote):
  15. ARI:
  16. BAL:
  17. LAC:
  18. SEA:
  19. DAL:
  20. DET:
  21. CIN (PackFan2):
  22. BUF:
  23. NE (Captain):
  24. CAR:
  25. TEN (Janis):
  26. ATL:
  27. NO:
  28. PIT:
  29. JAC:
  30. MIN:
  31. NE (Captain):
  32. PHI:
Dibs on buffalo!
I like this idea.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Ok guys-- we have a couple of options.

Everyone currently participating can claim a second team and we can just start and see if more people want to jump in once it's rolling.

Or we can just let it die for lack of interest.

I'm obviously in favor of doing it, but only if everyone else is on board.

Thoughts?

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok guys-- we have a couple of options.

Everyone currently participating can claim a second team and we can just start and see if more people want to jump in once it's rolling.

Or we can just let it die for lack of interest.

I'm obviously in favor of doing it, but only if everyone else is on board.

Thoughts?
Can I haz Chargers pls?

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
@elcid has the Chargers as a second team.

@ExpatPacker has the Panthers as a second team.

I've taken the Giants.

Anyone else who wants a second team may now claim one.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Gulp, I will take Vikings, along with my Brownies.....are trades allowed between teams? :whistling: LOL

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Gulp, I will take Vikings, along with my Brownies.....are trades allowed between teams? :whistling: LOL

LOL... you have the Vikings.

You can make trades between two teams that you own, but they need to be DM'd to me first for approval just as insurance against outright shenanigans.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
LOL... you have the Vikings.

You can make trades between two teams that you own, but they need to be DM'd to me first for approval just as insurance against outright shenanigans.

"With the 30th pick in the 2018 Dantés Draft, the Minnesota Vikings pick Janet Janis, WR from Mary Beth all Girls School for the blind."

Members online

Latest posts