Packers 2.5 Point Underdogs this week.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only reason the Pack are underdogs here is because they are on the road for the second week in a row and KC is coming off a bye week AND it's a short week for GB having played Monday Night.

This is a very tough position to come into and the Book plays the percentages and those are highly tilted to KC here.

Having said that KC has not played top competition having played Oakland, Houston, Minny, and, Cincy who are all in last place in their divisions along with the Bears.

They caught San Diego like we did when they weren't playing too great and lost to a good Jags team before their QB went down.

So what I see is they have played all of one team that was playing good football at the time they played(Jacksonville) and lost. Not a stellar record by any means.

Still, they are division leaders playing at home after a bye. What is the bookie going to do? If they gave KC points here there would be a tremendous overload of dollars going to KC and they don't want that to happen.

This doesn't mean the Books think KC will win. They could care less.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I agree... logic says we are underdogs here.

Now as far as being underdogs in the NFC, I still hear many commentators put us behind the Cowboys and Giants both also with 6 wins. However, the PTI guys who I almost always agree with don't follow the herd in that regard. I thought it would be interesting now with some perspective with this season to look at who the 6 wins for each team have come against.

GIANTS: Redskins, Eagles, Jets, Falcons, 49ers, Dolphins
COWBOYS: Giants, Dolphins, Bears, Rams, Bills, Vikings

Neither team has an impressive win outside their division. We were able to win against stronger teams in the Chargers and Broncos. Stats like that really do give you more perspective though. I heard one reporter praise the Giants as a NFC favorite then say well who has Green Bay played? Who have the Giants played that makes them any more convincing!?

We will always be the underdog because as the smart ones have said, we are still nameless for the most part and young. This weeks game has every opportunity to be our true statement. A win in our second road game against a team coming off a bye, and in doing so, also establishing the run would finally turn it around once and for all I believe. We shall see!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I agree... logic says we are underdogs here.

Now as far as being underdogs in the NFC, I still hear many commentators put us behind the Cowboys and Giants both also with 6 wins. However, the PTI guys who I almost always agree with don't follow the herd in that regard. I thought it would be interesting now with some perspective with this season to look at who the 6 wins for each team have come against.

GIANTS: Redskins, Eagles, Jets, Falcons, 49ers, Dolphins
COWBOYS: Giants, Dolphins, Bears, Rams, Bills, Vikings

Neither team has an impressive win outside their division. We were able to win against stronger teams in the Chargers and Broncos. Stats like that really do give you more perspective though. I heard one reporter praise the Giants as a NFC favorite then say well who has Green Bay played? Who have the Giants played that makes them any more convincing!?

We will always be the underdog because as the smart ones have said, we are still nameless for the most part and young. This weeks game has every opportunity to be our true statement. A win in our second road game against a team coming off a bye, and in doing so, also establishing the run would finally turn it around once and for all I believe. We shall see!

That the Giants are even mentioned near us is a joke. We beat them at their place by over three TD's.

In their six game "win streak" there was one quality win against Washington which happened to be a "must" game for them having started 0-2.

The other five teams they have beaten are 7-30 and four of them are ZERO and SIXTEEN over the last four weeks. So essentially they have played teams that can't beat anybody.

I cannot remember a team climbing that far up from where they were playing nobody. Only in New York.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Who is KC's QB?

Huard. If I bet on the Packers they will certainly lose. What is it worth to you Packer fans to make me bet on the Chiefs? :wink: :wink:
Uh.....how about we stop reminding you how lousy the Vikings are for a 24 hour period? Do we have a deal??? :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Zero2Cool said:
Who is KC's QB?

Huard. If I bet on the Packers they will certainly lose. What is it worth to you Packer fans to make me bet on the Chiefs? :wink: :wink:
Uh.....how about we stop reminding you how lousy the Vikings are for a 24 hour period? Do we have a deal??? :lol:

Make it 48 hours and you have a deal... :lol: