Packer Forum Mock Draft- 2019

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The New York Jets selection: Quinnen Williams, iDL, Alabama

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Ignore. I was in meetings all afternoon and missed my jets pick. Will be sure to get my bucs puck in on time.

I'm all for people making their own picks. Janis hasn't gotten off his lazy butt to pick for the Raiders yet, so I'm going to revert to your selection of Quinnen Williams.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm all for people making their own picks. Janis hasn't gotten off his lazy butt to pick for the Raiders yet, so I'm going to revert to your selection of Quinnen Williams.

My lazy butt was dealing with stubborn hutterites all day.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I so badly want to draft DK Metcalf for the ghost of Al Davis...but I guess I'll go with Josh Allen.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
@elcid is up for the Giants. I have his clusters in my inbox if he can't make it, but I'll give him his allotted time slot to see if he is around to announce his pick. He has until 10:00 am MST.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Alright, as ElCid isn't available, I'll take the top player in his cluster for the Giants:

Dwayne Haskins, Quarterback, Ohio State

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions want to choose Hockenson but too early for him at #8 so they take LSU ILB - Devin White

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
While Ed Oliver looks enticing to Brandon Beane, the Buffalo Bills focused on bolstering their defense in the 2018 NFL draft. They believe they have found their franchise QB, and want to protect him and give him a weapon. The Buffalo Bills select Iowa TE, TJ Hockenson.
@KyraReppe5 is up for the Bills. Clock will expire at 4:30 MST.

Reaction score
What are we disagreeing with F>R. This is weird :rolleyes:
Oh yeah ditto! I didn’t see your comment Dante I swear. I was so perplexed by the disagrees..I was just staggering around like I was drunk with amazement :tdown:

Last edited:

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the 10th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Denver Broncos select: Florida Offensive Tackle ~ Jawaan Taylor.

Elway will probably reach for a QB but Denver needs OL help MUCH more desperately.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish there was a "dislike" instead of a disagree. Didn't want this to turn into a discussion though, prefer to keep it moving.