Packer Forum Mock Draft- 2019

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of people who shouldn't even be on the board at this point....

Dolphins select Erik McCoy - Guard/Texas A&M

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

@Pkrjones on the clock with the Falcons.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score

With the 79th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Atlanta Falcons select: Alabama Running Back ~ Damien Harris.

Have another horse in the stable when Freeman goes down in week 3 or 4.

@captainWIMM is on the clock for Cleveland Browns.

Last edited:

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

With the 71st pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Denver Broncos select: Penn State Offensive Guard/Center ~ Connor McGovern.

In a surprising bit of irony Elway chooses Connor McGovern to replace current OG Connor McGovern who was a 5th round pick in 2016. After getting beat out the 2016 McGovern gets traded to avoid future confusion amongst teammates and coaches. McGovern 2019 is NFL-ready strong and versatile being able to play Center or Guard well.

@Dantés is on the clock for the Cincy pick.

Ha!

I know the other McGovern's dad. Really nice guy.

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all I am traveling the next two days and going to have to bow out of the mock draft. Will be driving mostly taking my daughter to visit U of Iowa and Minnesota and and will not be able to be online enough. I have the Jets and the Bucs. Thanks to Dante’s for running the show.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just the kind of person where once I start something, I like to finish it. I'll take the Giants if nobody else steps up after Round 5.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might as well I guess. That's why I was hesitant to join in at first but when other members who are a mainstay here started signing up I thought it might actually be cool to do but guess I was wrong.

Reaction score
I’m going to be honest about this...

What i’d really like to do is redo the 2015 draft all 7 rounds. I’ll be the Packers :whistling:

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
@elcid posted a cluster for the Steelers' last pick, and the third guy is actually still on the board. So they will select:

Jachai Polite, ED, LSU

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has this died a quick & painless death half-way thru round 3 or does someone want to make the Raven's pick for @JanisJubilee ? (I'm next to pick...)

Last edited: