Packer Chatters Info Lots of Players Soon To Be Visting

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know i just read it somewhere else lol just to get my heart broken in 10 000 pieces but its ok ... we dont need an old goose we allready have 1 lol ...

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CURRENT F/AS NEWS

if we get Griffith and Horn ... wow this team ... next year ... would be dangerous indead and imagine we draft lynch and sign chris brown ... wowwwwwwwwwww i think im in love lol ... but i also want olsen :( TT make some miracles plzzzz

As I report on GM TT poll/review thread, Joe Horn signed with Atlanta, Eric Johnson with Saints, and Chris Brown with Bills. But Tracey White was resigned.

:rubeyes: :rubeyes: :rubeyes: :rubeyes:

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would just suggest that you don't get your hopes up too high over what you read in the rumor section at PackerChatters.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this really sucks we have done nothing and a small group of free agents that could have an impact is getting smaller and fast. But Im sure next week we will sign some more Marquand Manuels, Earl Little's, Adrian Klemm's, Arturo Freeman's, Matt O'Dwyers, Rod Gardners, Ben Taylors or Marc Boerigters who come in and do nothing!! Does anyone have updated salary caps because the Packers have the most or second most behind Arizona.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this really sucks we have done nothing and a small group of free agents that could have an impact is getting smaller and fast. But Im sure next week we will sign some more Marquand Manuels, Earl Little's, Adrian Klemm's, Arturo Freeman's, Matt O'Dwyers, Rod Gardners, Ben Taylors or Marc Boerigters who come in and do nothing!! Does anyone have updated salary caps because the Packers have the most or second most behind Arizona.

Yeah, it's a good thing we have a strong young nucleus in place right?

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posted March 7, 2007

Packers show interest in Griffith, Grant, and officially release Henderson

By Pete Dougherty
[email protected]

By Wednesday night it still wasn’t clear whether the Green Bay Packers’ first player visit of the free-agent season was near yielding a contract with fullback Justin Griffith.

The Packers are considering signing Griffith, who is entering his fifth NFL season, to compete with holdover Brandon Miree for the starting fullback job in their zone-blocking run game. The 232-pound Griffith played in the same system the last three years at Atlanta but became expendable when the Falcons changed head coaches this offseason and switched to a more power-oriented run game that requires a bigger fullback.

Griffith, who visited the Packers Tuesday night and Wednesday, also has visited the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

The sides were believed to be engaged negotiations Wednesday, though there was no indication how serious the talks were as the day went on. Griffith’s agent, Mike McCartney, wasn’t available for comment, and Packers General Manager Ted Thompson wouldn’t comment on the visit or how far along talks were.

So is Griffth still in GB then or what is going on with him

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

No mention of pickett, woodson either, after all they were singed a week ( pickett) and almost 2 months ( woodson) after f/a started

this is only the packers cap

http://cappage.timesfour.com/

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow....people are actually bummed we did not sign Chris Brown!!

Thought I had seen it all........

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:

No mention of pickett, woodson either, after all they were singed a week ( pickett) and almost 2 months ( woodson) after f/a started

I don't want to be picky about the cap...but where's Colin Cole's salary and cap hit? Is Detroit still paying his salary?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
PackerLegend said:

I don't want to be picky about the cap...but where's Colin Cole's salary and cap hit? Is Detroit still paying his salary?

You have a right to be picky!!!!

Goood catch, this link has Coles salary listed which is 510,000

http://www.flex.com/~deeph2o/CapPage.htm

but he hasnt updated it yet to show Henderson is gone..# there is 920,000

Members online