OFFICIAL THANKSGIVING DAY GAME THREAD : Packers @ Lions!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the pack is really shutting down Calvin Johnson. And his rookie mistakes are helping them along. where in the hell is Roy Williams?

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would see a WWE match between Dominic and Donovan Raiola. That would be a good mathup. I remember Donovan getting in the face and challenged the Ohio State bench during the OSU/UW game on October 11, 2003, when Jim Sorgi was choked.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow. that hurt. someone tell Sims not to sack Favre. It apparently just ****** him off.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You shoulda scored in the first when you had a chance, cuz this game is now in Green Bay's hands, and that 6 point lead isn't going to do anything except **** the packers defense off during film sessions.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hanson doesn't miss too often. That's why his nickname is "money". Scored more points than any lion in history. 10th scorer in the NFL all time. he's been around for 16 years. he is our Favre. we hope he never retires.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe how good the packers coverage is. shutting down Williams, Johnson, Furry, and McDonald. we are forced to throw to tight ends and running backs.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time of possession might really start hurting Green Bay in the second half. I think they gotta add a score here (2:122 in 2nd quarter)

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone notice the Turkey graphic was wearing a packers helmet? this game is rigged LOL

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again. Hanson is our MVP. This is BS. why can't we get into the endzone?

I don't know Big3, but Hanson should be in the Pro Bowl. He's freaking amazing!

Latest posts