Official Packers VS Vikings gameday thread

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
It's getting close to kick off so let's here it packer fans !

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No...it wasn't Aaron that lost us this game---it was the entire OFFENSE that lost this game. Aaron should've thrown the ball away on those two safeties...well the ONE chance he could've thown...the OTHER...run out of the endzone after the fumble. But blame the entire offenseive LINE for ******** this game up. Our defense gave us a chance to win this game, and the offense blew it. As much as Rodgers is to blame for a few mistakes...blame the O'line for NOT blocking, NOT picking up the schemes of the D...and letting Aaron get pounded all day long. On top of that...the ONE piece of kryptonite this team just CAN'T shake...and MM BETTER be screaming at them come tomorrow...and that's PENALTIES. This team KILLED itself with penalties all day long. THAT, the safeties, and the abysmal O'line is what lost us this game today.

That and Crosby shankin' the kick in crunch time.....we deserved to lose.

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need an offensive line.

Aaron was rushed on every play. And did a horrible job dealing with the pressure.

This game was practically given to us, and yet again, the offense couldn't make the chains move when we needed it most.

Heres to Grossman still playing next week. At this point, he's our only hope.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well...even then...he was able to still move the ball against Tennessee....we couldn't even do THAT against Minnesota. Aaron's in his first year, so he's bound to make his mistakes...it's a given. We ALL knew that going in. He got ZERO help today, and took a beating. Were I him...I'd have been SCREAMING at those idiots on the O-line, they deserved a verbal beatdown for their **** poor play today.

This game sickened me to no end...as well as it did EVERY Packers fan. And things don't get easier with the Bears coming in next week. Their defense is just as nasty...if not BETTER than Minnesota.

But I agree Donnie...we need an offensive line....BADLY.

Carnage84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wizard 87 said:
keep your Rodgers crap to yourself !

Keep my Rogers crap to myself?...Like I really care what you say? I have the right to my opion and I did not bash him in anyway, I just think we need to put in Brian, i've been saying that ever sence we drafted him.

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Reaction score
Brian Brohm is third string..he won't see the field this year.

Carnage84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is true, but I would like to see the packers give him a few snaps in practice and see what he can do next year, I don't have anything against aaron...I just don't think he's the right QB for our team.

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Reaction score
For the record I thought Brain would be a much better QB as a rookie.The year of learning his to his advantage. it's dangerous behind that line right now.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just love how EVERYONE is so willing to throw Aaron Rodgers under the bus now. Good lord, people..the guy's had to learn as he goes. He's made mistakes...two big ones yesterday, I get that. But look...why don't YOU suit up and get behind that O-Line...get YOUR *** pounded like hamburger...not be able to get a decent pass off because NO ONE WILL BLOCK FOR YOU!! Kinda hard to make a throw when you have a guy IN YOUR FACE within 2 seconds of recieving the snap.

Of COURSE he looked horrible yesterday----ANY quarterback would've behind THIS crappy o-line yesterday. God...stop blaming HIM for everything that's wrong with this team. The O-Line, the Defense NOT stopping the run--especially on that LAST Minnesota drive--abandoning the runnning game and MOST of all...PENALTIES that killed this team yesterday.

The Quarterback we have isn't really the problem: it's the team AROUND him.

Members online