OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c'mon it's more than fair. We had some important pieces of our defense out . Hawk, woodson and as Noted Woodson went out. That's when Eli started picking on his replacement.

iiii dunno about that one. I mean Woodson was on nicks alot of the game, he did have 7 for 90 and 2

Kruunch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe im riding too high, but I think our defense right now may possibly be the best defense in the league with a top 7 offense vs the packers top 2 offense and one of the worst defenses. Im not sure that rigth now in this moment I can say that the Packers have an overall better team.

Our (Giants) defense has played really well of late but I REALLY don't like us playing the read-react defense against Rodgers and only relying on our front 4 to apply pressure.

On the flip side, the Packers offense totally relies on Rodgers throwing pinpoint balls AND the receivers making some absurdly good catches. Part of the reason the first game this year was so close was that Finley kept dropping balls thrown to him. If those outside shots get dropped/miss, all of a sudden the Packers become a very mediocre team.

Of course that's only happened once this year thus far soooooooo ....

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Your "unemotional" review of a 3 point game won on a kick with 4 seconds left came away with nothing but positives for GB, except for one "throw them a bone" comment about JPP, that isn't even really a compliment since later on you negate it by saying the new guy on JPP will stop him (lol by the way).

Ya, that was definitely an objective review.
I guess you skipped the biased part. AND this is the PACKER forum.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldnt really find any predictions in this thread, other then who will and who will not? So im wondering what do you guys think the final score and Eli and Rodgers stats be?

My Prediction is 31-17 Packers, I know its bold but im going to go with my gut.

A.Rodgers 27-35 320 yards 3 tds 0 ints
E.Manning 26-40 305 yards 1 td 1 int

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldnt really find any predictions in this thread, other then who will and who will not? So im wondering what do you guys think the final score and Eli and Rodgers stats be?

minimum 2 TDs for eli.. but only becuase I think we are going to have a big day on the ground

NY06

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I wonder what your brain thinks, cause your gut seems way off.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess you skipped the biased part. AND this is the PACKER forum.

In a Packers forum? What does that mean? "Do not expect objectivity"?

If this gets me banned, so be it - but screw you all for posting that here with that "cry like a *****" music and celebrating it.

You're in our house. Act like it.

haha is that really the music behind the video? Unfortunately my ****-esque job blocks youtube videos so I wasn't even able to watch the video before posting the link =\

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
In a Packers forum? What does that mean? "Do not expect objectivity"?

haha is that really the music behind the video? Unfortunately my ****-esque job blocks youtube videos so I wasn't even able to watch the video before posting the link =\
Come on, do you really think anybody here is being objective.

Members online

Latest posts