OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Ok, in light of the downward trend this thread has taken, I had to update my signature. I will be flying in on Jan 20 to Green Bay to watch the Pack beat either the Saints or the 9'ers. I have my game tickets. I have my room reservations, I have my plane reservations and I have no DOUBTS. I'm outta here.

15-1 DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS

GO PACK!!!!!!!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
It is a Packers board, we're well aware. But, act like what?

The joke and the video regarding Woodson? LOL...really...that's what got under your skin?

Did we do something wrong coming to our opponent (one whom most of us respect)'s boards to discuss the game and our personal feelings, analysis, thoughts, and concerns about the game and our two teams?

I thought message-boards were created for this very thing?

Its not like we came in here chest-thumping and trashing the Packers.

Disagreeing w/ you guys' opinions doesn't mean we're arrogant or disrespectful.

If you expected subservient ***-kissing, you're mistaken (well you excluded...lol)

Really - are you blind? What do you call that "cry like a *****" video? I don't care enough about any of you to differentiate one from the other - you'll be gone soon enough - but if that had nothing to do with you, fine. I'm talking to the ones who think that's a decent thing to do on this forum.

We'll see who's going to "cry like a *****" on Sunday, I guess. Could be you all. The difference between some of you and me is that I won't seek out a Giants forum to disrespect you.

Keep talking.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This kid is so bad. When gets exposed he claims he was being sarcastic, when you prove him wrong he dodges and denies it.
Come on now.

NY06

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really - are you blind? What do you call that "cry like a *****" video? I don't care enough about any of you to differentiate one from the other - you'll be gone soon enough - but if that had nothing to do with you, fine. I'm talking to the ones who think that's a decent thing to do on this forum.

We'll see who's going to "cry like a *****" on Sunday, I guess. Could be you all. The difference between some of you and me is that I won't seek out a Giants forum to disrespect you.

Keep talking.
Did someone pee in your cheerios this morning?

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was a good read from an article in the NFC North Blog, about how much the packers change it up on offense with different personal groupings. Which makes them unstoppable at times because they are so hard to prepare for.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Keep talking.
You got some thin skin if lyrics bug you.

Members online

Latest posts