OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

passtheSALSA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A whole page of posts and nothing said here aside from bickering like high school girls. Come on.

Warren Moon says the Packers must boast a rushing attack, must keep teams honest. This has been a pass-first, pass-often offense all year but Moon believes the team that can run the ball in the NFC will have the edge.

A year ago, James Starks became a threat in January. He ran for 315 yards in four playoff games, giving Green Bay sudden balance.
Moon remembers seeing linebackers creeping toward the line of scrimmage, opening up big plays for Rodgers in play action.
To repeat, he said that's the key.

“You don’t want to become too one-dimensional in the playoffs because you’re playing some excellent teams every week,” Moon said. “I feel like they’ll have to run enough to keep teams honest. Otherwise, you can be schemed and teams will try to take away what you do if they don’t have any respect for the run."
We ate up one of the better rushing attacks last week. I think we can take on Starks et. al. The Packers are good enough to be one-dimensional the problem is when our rush smells blood in the water it doesn't fare to well for opposition.

Kase1NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the smack talk aside, whats the pack run game look like these days??

Do they ever run, or is it all passes out of the backfield... IMO the latter is what really kills us. I hate shifty pass catching backs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you miss the point. Winning creates MOJO...
The Packers have had it for two season now.......
Sunday is its own game. Games from the past wont matter.
I'm on board with you but your fellow G man fans aren't. Go back and take a look at some of what they posted. This will take you several hours btw. We know all about winning this season 15-1.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on board with you but your fellow G man fans aren't. Go back and take a look at some of what they posted. This will take you several hours btw. We know all about winning this season 15-1.

New drinking game....every time a fan says 15-1 everyone takes a shot.

You'll be plastered by the 3rd page of this thread.

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
OK.. we got it.. you been saying it for 26 pages now...
really nothing new to say I guess then. It comes down to Sunday.
All in all I think the Packers can endure a few more miscues than the Giants can. If the Giants can limit or not make any big mistakes then the game should be very even up till OO on the clock. Not too many wasted opportunities by the Giants on offense hopefully.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
really nothing new to say I guess then. It comes down to Sunday.
All in all I think the Packers can endure a few more miscues than the Giants can. If the Giants can limit or not make any big mistakes then the game should be very even up till OO on the clock. Not too many wasted opportunities by the Giants on offense hopefully.

Both teams have to execute the game plan, limit or don't turn the ball over.... I know that is a DUH thing...

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
Both teams have to execute the game plan, limit or don't turn the ball over.... I know that is a DUH thing...
its a DUH thing but it is preached every day over and over in the NFL. It is the single biggest stat regarding wins and lossess I believe. The Giants havent been too bad this season so far. I know the Rodgers picks are at like 6. How have the RBs been with fumbles for you guys??

Members online

Latest posts