OFFICIAL GIANTS PACKER TALK

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
He was still able to perform at the level hes use to wtih the hand. It apparently looked worse than it was, his stats remained consistant..

Tuck and Boley on the other hand were playing with injuries that hampered and limited them. You'll figure the difference out this weekend
Also every team plays with banged up guys in every game. Osi isnt 100% and Tuck isnt 100%. Bradshaw practices two days a week to keep his ankle in check. Ballard isnt 100%. I am sure the Packers fans can make a list as well. Its football and its what these guys do. They play hurt all the time.

Kase1NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having a guy with a Viking helmet on and trying to say is Matthews is like me putting a Cowboy hat on Eli and sayin well hes a gunslinger like a COWBOY - get it
Oh God, if you did that I would come to your apartment and vomit in your mailbox

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was still able to perform at the level hes use to wtih the hand. It apparently looked worse than it was, his stats remained consistant..

Tuck and Boley on the other hand were playing with injuries that hampered and limited them. You'll figure the difference out this weekend
How do you know this to be true? Also check out the Cowboy injury list for the game. Point is you guys think you got your mojo going primarily against a team that I think is pretty average.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you know this to be true? Also check out the Cowboy injury list for the game. Point is you guys think you got your mojo going primarily against a team that I think is pretty average.

lol whatever helps u sleep my man.... no where to run sunday

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A whole page of posts and nothing said here aside from bickering like high school girls. Come on.

Warren Moon says the Packers must boast a rushing attack, must keep teams honest. This has been a pass-first, pass-often offense all year but Moon believes the team that can run the ball in the NFC will have the edge.

A year ago, James Starks became a threat in January. He ran for 315 yards in four playoff games, giving Green Bay sudden balance.
Moon remembers seeing linebackers creeping toward the line of scrimmage, opening up big plays for Rodgers in play action.
To repeat, he said that's the key.

“You don’t want to become too one-dimensional in the playoffs because you’re playing some excellent teams every week,” Moon said. “I feel like they’ll have to run enough to keep teams honest. Otherwise, you can be schemed and teams will try to take away what you do if they don’t have any respect for the run."

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get it man....Thor carries a big hammer and thats what Matthews does to opposing offesnes...
or something along those lines...

no its because they both wear headgear- DUH

Thor wears a viking helmet

and Matthews wishes he wore a viking helmet

E-rutherford

Measure twice.....cut once
Reaction score
you miss the point. Winning creates MOJO...
The Packers have had it for two season now.......
Sunday is its own game. Games from the past wont matter.

Members online

Latest posts