Official Gameday Thread: Packers vs Vikings - The quest for 9-0

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
With a divisional game you can take nothing for granted. As good as the Packers are playing, a divisional game can throw a monkey wrench into our plans. I'm not worried about our offense at all. The D must play better than they did last week. I think by now Capers has had time to study some more film on Ponder and we won't be facing an unknown quantity. I will say this about Ponder, he seems to me a very capable QB. He should have all the hype Tebow is getting, only Ponder is actually believable. I think our D can stop him if they play well, and our offense can outscore them, but have your blood pressure meds on hand, this could be a very bumpy ride.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be here tomorrow night to chat in that message box thing with y'all and show a little support for my SECOND team.
And I promise I won't mention my first one! LOL

BT90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The rookie made a game out of it in the last show down, but with game tape and time to prepare for him this time he has less of a chance to win this one. Green Bay continues to make big plays in the 4th quarter when they need to which has kept them undefeated all season long!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
This is one of those games that throughout the whole week I'm confident it'll be a blowout, then around game time tomorrow i start to worry that it'll be tougher than i think. I really do think the D will play well though. They know that the fans and media look at them as the achilles heel of the team at this point and they're going to want to show everyone on MNF that they aren't the same D we saw in San Diego. And we all know the offense will put up points.
Im gonna predict it'll be Packers-35 Queens-10

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should be pretty routine, but the Pack have been pretty good at keeping other teams in games this year.

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a horrible feeling about this on Friday, but that feeling is gone and I too think it may be a blowout. I'm getting excited for the game, no nerves at all. I enjoy the 3 game cushion b/w us and bears/lions, so let's keep it that way. After yesterday, I feel pretty good about Thanksgiving. Any given Sunday, sure, but it'll be a Thursday, and I think it's ours. 8 hours to kickoff!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
tick tock!!!..... I"m super excited! ... can't even type! (took 3x's gettting that sentence right!)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JUST HOURS AWAY!
SWEEP THE VIKINGS!!!!
SWEEP THE LIONS!!!!
SWEEP THE BEARS!!!!!

MAKE WAY FOR THE PACKERS SWEEP...3 CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW...FOR THE 3RD TIME!!!!

ARE you READY?!

(by the way, I am excited):tup:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
:eek::):confused::roflmao::D:cool::sneaky:........... I'm feeling all these emotions.. listening to NFL channel.

"As long as Aaron Rodgers is pulling the trigger , they gotta chance to accomplish everything they need to..." ~ Joe on Nfl channel.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think A-Rod and company will have a field day even with allen,our d-line will shut down Peterson,and the scond dary will be ready,I don't think the pack will underestimate they want to win go pack go.

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is So'oto active tonight?
These are the inactives:
31 CB Davon House
49 LB Robert Francois
57 LB Jamari Lattimore
58 LB Frank Zombo
73 G/T Ray Dominguez
76 T Chad Clifton
96 DE Mike Neal

Mike Spofford:
Lot of questions about So'oto. As you can see from the list above, he's active tonight, so we'll see if he gets on the field. So far they haven't given him a shot. Is it time to try him? They're not putting him out there because, as far as I can tell, they don't necessarily trust him in pass coverage, which is one responsibility of an OLB. But maybe they give him a shot and have someone else handle his cover responsibilities, I don't know.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
aaron rodgers has another pefrefect opportunity to get a TD right here. 4 tds today... that should easily continue his pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts