Official Game Day Thread: Super Bowl XLV - Packers vs. Steelers - 2/6: WIN 31 - 25

Deke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heading off shortly to the annual Super Bowl party that a bunch of us always meet up for. And for the first time since we started doing this the Packers will be stars of the show. Fantastic stuff.

To all Packer fans everywhere, here's to a great game, good officiating, no injuries - and, of course, a Packer win.

!!! GO PACK GO !!!

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Also, since the game starts at 3:30 here, and not at 6:30 like it does on the east coast, I'll let ya all know when anything good happens.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm off to prep for the SB party!!! I'm holding it down for the Pack, got to represent to a bunch of people rooting for the Steelers! I probably won't be getting back on here until well after the game. Hopefully by that time we will all have much to celebrate! Go Pack Go!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
just heard waldens out, and zombos in.

Edit: theres a thread on it now

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Botched? Cowboys Stadium not ready for Super Bowl kickoff

By SportsDayDFW sports
[email protected]
3:04 PM on Sun., Feb. 6, 2011

Three hours before kickoff, Cowboys Stadium still wasn't ready for its possibly record crowd.

Workers were still installing temporary seats in the top level of the stadium's west end after fans were allowed into the building. The NFL already was shuffling things around to accommodate the folks who'd paid $600 for those seats.

In a statement, the league said it expected "most of the fans affected will have been accommodated in their seats or relocated to similar or better seats."

Ticket-holders in those sections were asked to wait in the Party Plaza while work was being finished.

Packer619

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Pack lets make it 4 cant wait
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgSe6szg5fs&feature=feedu"]YouTube - Green Bay Packers 2011Tribute Super Bowl XLV[/ame]

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
GO PACK GO!!!! FOUR MORE QUARTERS!!!!!

Who cares about the MVP, the DPOY, or the Pro Bowl - who needs them if you can get a ring? JUST DO IT, PACKERS!!!

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The players keep slipping on the field. That's the 3rd player I have seen that slipped on GB since the kickoff

Members online