Official Game Day Thread: Super Bowl XLV - Packers vs. Steelers - 2/6: WIN 31 - 25

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I went to the local pizza place yesterday and heard an interesting story from the girl behind the counter. I walked in wearing my Packers coat and she said; "I'll bet you were happy about last Sunday." I replied, "Sure was."

She then told me the pizza place was full of Steelers fans watching the game that night. A couple of Packer fans walked in with all their Packer stuff on to order some takeout. As the Packer fans were leaving, all the Steelers fans were making fun of them and laughing at them.

The girl told me she felt so good after the Steelers lost that she said those Steeler fans got just what they deserved for laughing at the Packers fans.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGcQCtFlENA]YouTube - Texans trying to pronounce WI city names[/ame]

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Needed to bump this back in to play. A lot of links I haven't gotten to yet and without anything else football related to do...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Glad the Packers won the Super Bowl, and now is the perfect time to shop for stuff its all on clearance racks. :) Though the good jerseys seem sold out.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL@ that forum

While some of the points are valid, I loved the fact someone brought p all our injuries and we still won on the road in the playoffs

To bad the Vikings never have good luck like the Packers

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the first Super Bowl Victory of the Rodgers/McCarthy era...I will boldly predict (at least) 2 more rings will be earned

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the first Super Bowl Victory of the Rodgers/McCarthy era...I will boldly predict (at least) 2 more rings will be earned
I will be very very very very very very happy if A-Rod can do what Burnt Fail never did. Win another SB for the Pack.
He got the SB MVP so that's one up on his former non-mentor already. One down, one to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts