NFCCG: Rodgers vs. Brady @ Lambeau Field

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not to say the offense isn't guilty too. Not capitalizing on the red zone trip and then turning it over is bad (although the defensive holding should have been called).

But Pettine has to know with six seconds there that it's a hail Mary play. Just awful.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell is going on??!! How do you not play 2 deep safety there??!!! OMFG!!! The defensive holding that was not called was bad enough, but Pettine is trying to lose.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This defense is crap!! We have the players..yet Pettine's crappy bend don't break bs is killing them. That and no holding on tampas oline..or cbs or any penalties again!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay has to score 3tds and hold Brady to 10 points in the second half a chance

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pettine is an absolute disgrace.

I can't understate how bad of a defensive play call it was, but let me please remind: THEY WERE COMING OUT OF A TIMEOUT. THIS WAS A PLANNED DEFENSIVE CALL. IT WAS NOT SPONTANEOUS. TAMPA HAD NO TIMEOUTS. LITERALLY ALL THEY HAD TO COVER WAS THE SIDELINES AND THE ENDZONE.

HOW in the HELL can you be so stupid in that situation as to call a single high safety and leave ANY chance that a corner gets beat deep without help? How?!

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean this O can put up 38-41 points...we will just have to see if this D can make something happen

I also feel like that DROPPED interception that Redmond had was horrible

This D has to MAKE PLAYS

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can they stop Brady? They have to play a absolute perfect game here on out can’t give up a td

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I guess I root for an AFC now. If MP keeps his job after this...

Agreed.

And by no means have I given up on LaFleur yet because many other successful coaches have had good teams and taken at least 5 years to get to and win a SB. Holmgren included.

BUT ....

He has gotta dump Pettine for sure after this. GOAT or no on the other side, this defense is vomatrocious today and his scheme is a farce.

Enough is enough!

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like i've said, probably the best FA signing right there Amos making a big play and CATCHING the damn balll for an interception

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed.

And by no means have I given up on LaFleur yet because many other successful coaches have had good teams and taken at least 5 years to get to and win a SB. Holmgren included.

BUT ....

He has gotta dump Pettine for sure after this. GOAT or no on the other side, this defense is vomatrocious today and his scheme is a farce.

Enough is enough!
LOL, vomatrocious. Excellent word, describes it perfectly.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta keep saying it’s over... they suck don’t get your hopes up.. Brady is gonna shove a blade right in our hearts to end the game...

(See what I did there)

PATHETIC team

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well hey, offense hasn't given up yet

We still got a chance

But it's one of those games where if we don't win the nail is driven in MP's coffin.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well hey, offense hasn't given up yet

We still got a chance

But it's one of those games where if we don't win the nail is driven in MP's coffin.

I mean the O is good and I think we can put up 38-41 points if needed... but I mean this is heavy on Pettine...they gotta keep getting stops

If our DBs can keep catching the ball and forcing turnovers, that will be a great start