1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Guy From Southern California!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FP562, Oct 6, 2013.

1. FP562

FP562 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Hey guys, I am a life long Packer fan from Southern California. I have been a Packer fan since the age 5/6 years old. I become a Packer fan on my own, had no influence to become one. But I did influence one of my younger cousins to become a Packer, and currently trying to influence my 1 year old nephew to become a Packer fan!

A little bit about myself. I am in my mid 20s and live in LA county in California. Lost my job a few months ago, so currently looking for a new job. My other hobbies are going to the shooting range with my buddies, I collect older video games(and modern). And I am a shareholder and hope one day to have enough money saved up so I can fly out to Green Bay and attend the meeting.

Good to be here though, looks like a cool forum.
    Take care

FP
  2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +817 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:
    Welcome!!! Great story! :)