My favorite moment in the NFCCG

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing Eli get up after one of the 6 sacks the Niners put on him during the game. He's dishevled and covered in mud calling a timeout. LOL
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
My favorite moment in the NFCCG was when the 49ers lost.

:)

lmao

I had a rule kinda. Like if the Ravens won I did not care who won the NFC. Since the Ravens "lost" I had to pull for the Giants. Giants can beat the Pats. I really REALLY didn't have faith in Alex Smith no matter how good the Niners D was.

Mississippi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was kind of the opposite. As you know, my 49ers hatred dates back to the age of four, and has been refreshed and renewed this season, and I like the Manning family so I was going Giants all the way. I don't like the Ravens but obviously I had to root for them over the Pats. I agree that the Giants have a better chance of beating the Pats than the 49ers would have. I am thirsting for the humiliation of the Pats losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl AGAIN and in Peyton's house. Please, O Mighty Football Gods, please make it happen.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Gotta admit though. I still can't believe oh how close the Saints came as the third seed to hosting the title game.:eek:They nearly pulled off a 2006 Colts.

Members online

Latest posts