Most hated teams outside of the division

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While finally relieving myself, I heard a loud thud followed by the smell of burning plastic. When I turned around to leave the door wouldn't open. A few seconds later, my buddy opened the door from the outside. He said that he had seen Vikings fan wedging burning logs from bonfires under the bathroom doors after Packers fans went inside. I don't hate the team though. After living in the Twin Cities for 30 years, I've learned that a good portion of the fan base is just bitter. It's a tough pill to swallow, seeing your team lose every year while your rival to the east wins most years. Fans could and should handle it better, but I understand their frustration.
I lived (pardon me, I should say "lived") in Minneapolis for 20+ years. I didn't like the team itself for the most part, but more than that, I did come to despise the fanbase.

Just shut up and win a couple of games, and then start your boasting. Never in my life saw so many people thumping their chests and bragging about almost accomplishing so many things that they never really achieved.

I even had a custom sweatshirt made that said "41-0". Wore it so often it literally wore out. I just thrived on the evil, hateful looks I got from those whiny, passive-aggressive losers. There were a couple of guys I used to see around town from time to time with baseball caps that said "41-0" (which is where I got the idea for the sweatshirt).

For several years, I lived in a condo in a renovated brownstone 4 or 5 blocks from the Dome. Viking fans would steal all the spaces in our private parking lot every weekend, and then smash beer and whiskey bottles and **** all over the whole neighborhood (or worse) when they poured out of the stadium crying beause they'd gotten their miserable ***** handed to tnem yet again. This was in the 90s; one of the women, Ellen, in our building was a graphic designer at a printing company that made vinyl decals, and we all chipped in and had 400 "Packer Fan For Life" stickers printed for real cheap. Really cheap, less than 70 bucks cost I think.

And every time the Vikings fans invaded our neighborhood on a Sunday afternoon or Monday night, we slapped 'em on all the cars in our parking lot for about a half a season until we ran out. Only regret I had was that we didn't get 1000 of them; we didn't realize how fast we'd burn through them. Most of them were so slow-witted, they probably drove around for weeks with those stickers on their bumpers without ever figuring it out.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I lived (pardon me, I should say "lived") in Minneapolis for 20+ years. I didn't like the team itself for the most part, but more than that, I did come to despise the fanbase.

Just shut up and win a couple of games, and then start your boasting. Never in my life saw so many people thumping their chests and bragging about almost accomplishing so many things that they never really achieved.

I even had a custom sweatshirt made that said "41-0". Wore it so often it literally wore out. I just thrived on the evil, hateful looks I got from those whiny, passive-aggressive losers. There were a couple of guys I used to see around town from time to time with baseball caps that said "41-0" (which is where I got the idea for the sweatshirt).

For several years, I lived in a condo in a renovated brownstone 4 or 5 blocks from the Dome. Viking fans would steal all the spaces in our private parking lot every weekend, and then smash beer and whiskey bottles and **** all over the whole neighborhood (or worse) when they poured out of the stadium crying beause they'd gotten their miserable ***** handed to tnem yet again. This was in the 90s; one of the women, Ellen, in our building was a graphic designer at a printing company that made vinyl decals, and we all chipped in and had 400 "Packer Fan For Life" stickers printed for real cheap. Really cheap, less than 70 bucks cost I think.

And every time the Vikings fans invaded our neighborhood on a Sunday afternoon or Monday night, we slapped 'em on all the cars in our parking lot for about a half a season until we ran out. Only regret I had was that we didn't get 1000 of them; we didn't realize how fast we'd burn through them. Most of them were so slow-witted, they probably drove around for weeks with those stickers on their bumpers without ever figuring it out.
Lol, Sounds like something a passive-aggressive winner would do. I like it!

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You posters that hate the Cowboys so much I'll give you real a reason.
Wear a packer attire and attend a Packer/Cowboy game at their Taxes stadium sometime.

Years back my neighbor and wife flew to Dallas for a game and was boo'd, spite on, got their Packer jersey's tore.
By the time they got back to their motel my neighbors wife crying and couldn't wait to leave town.
I’ve been to games in Dallas and always had good Cowboys fans around me.