Mike McCarthy

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was listening to Mike talk on the radio a few days ago when he reminded me of someone. Bill Cowher. That 'tough guy' no nonsense attitude. I'm not saying Mike is gonna make the Packers a dominate force for over a decade. I just think they have a similar demeanor and attitude.

The true similarity will come when/if we see Mike yell (and maybe spit while he yells).

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see the chin in Mike.

As far as I've heard, the attitude in the players is very positive. McCarthy seems to be doing a great job with the demeanor of the team thus far.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does have the type of attitude for a coach that I like. I though Sherman was kinda soft where as McCarthy looks like that hard nose coach.

What scares me is his track record. It doesn't look like a Championship caliber coach.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
I don't see the chin in Mike.

As far as I've heard, the attitude in the players is very positive. McCarthy seems to be doing a great job with the demeanor of the team thus far.

I didn't mention chin, I said demeanor :)

Hopefully he can succeed Bill in success!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im excited, i like his style and hope that if TT surrounds him with good players... he can be the guy to lead the packers back to the promised land

Latest posts