Mason Crosby

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome game for Crosby! What was it, 15 points all his? The 60, or 50 + FG was awesome. He drilled that sucker. He also tacked on the "game winning" points to seal the win by making it a two score game late in the 4th. Crosby is on fire! Glad I have him on my Fantasy team! :)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
When I got his autograph I said " I can't wait to see you kick a 56 yard game winner" he laughed and said " how about we make it 35". TT and MM must see value in him. He has that big leg. That is really going to come in handy this weekend. If he can put it in the back of the end zone it will keep Hester leashed up. Just like our record, so far he is perfect.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I gave him the confidence to do that! Well it wasn't a 56 yard game winner but it was a 56yard game changer. Make no mistake that was a bigtime pressure kick. There is a Reason Big Mac an TT were willing to give him the contract. He misses this kick and instead of 14-9 with 5:38 left it is still 14-6 and Atlanta has the ball on their 47. That ball would have made it from 60. Well put those extra yards in our back pocket for a rainy day.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's perfect for the year, but this was his stand out performance so far, easily. 4/4 FGs. 56 yard FG. 6/7 touchbacks. Dome or not, 35 yard line or not, you can't ask for more from the kicker.

Reaction score
Man, when will some people learn to just trust Ted already. They "say" they are on the bandwagon with what they see from Rodgers and the Championships but right when he makes his next move, they question him again. It's a never ending cycle.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
its rough ain't it??? I'm glad I'm just a rabid fan, and not the GM!:sneaky:

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, when will some people learn to just trust Ted already. They "say" they are on the bandwagon with what they see from Rodgers and the Championships but right when he makes his next move, they question him again. It's a never ending cycle.

I have no problem with people questioning moves, heck, now it looks like letting Barnett go might have been a mistake, look at what he's doing in Buffalo.

What I have a problem with is people constantly harping on him and hating every move he makes and rarely if ever admitting what works and what doesn't

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Just further proof if you give someone enough time, they will get better.

Crosby is the Morten Anderson of the Green Bay Packers. I used to dream of us having a kicker like Andersen that could nail 50+ yarders, and now we do!

Bart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ye, i gotta say that i were one of those hating crosby 2 years ago, but now i wouldnt trade him for anyone else. It is just amazing so good he have become, so i take back all the words i have said. Sorry crosby ;)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hey, I'll admit he's playing at the level that we should expect...especially for the $$ he's getting. He had some sucky years before. I'll give MM credit for sticking with him and giving him time to develop.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
Hey, I'll admit he's playing at the level that we should expect...especially for the $$ he's getting. He had some sucky years before. I'll give MM credit for sticking with him and giving him time to develop.
At the level we expect? We expect him to be perfect? Well if we expect him to be the best kicker in the NFL I guess he's living up to expectations. He has the strongest leg in the NFL aside from Sebastian Janikowski. This year he is the most accurate. All-Pro?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
He's getting paid like the best kicker in the league if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, we should expect that. imo.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
He's getting paid like the best kicker in the league if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, we should expect that. imo.
I would say he is exceeding expectations. Maybe that's just me. Dude kicked 4 field goals today. One was a franchise record and we only won by 6 points. Pretty clutch.