sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say first round
LaRon Landry, S, LSU – 4.39/4.35

not need to explain that one...

second round

Antonio Pittman, Ohio State – 4.44/4.41
He was overshadowed at OSU by smith and ginn, but when he did get the ball he was solid and very quick to bounce outside and pick up good yards.
He is a very good RB. He is the only one since Eddie Gorge to have back to back 1000+ yards and if he would have stayed for another year he would have been a first rounder. He is also the 3rd fastest in this draft and has a good build at 5' 11. He came out early b/c of the stud RB behind him at OSU. The guy behind him was the best prospect of his class.

source
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jm-fortytimes030107&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if Landry isn't there on 16, Reggie Nelson or Michael Griffin Seem solid.

Although I thing the Packers should take a wide receiver in the 1st round and a safety in the second (Brandon Merriweather will be available).

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Although I thing the Packers should take a wide receiver in the 1st round and a safety in the second (Brandon Merriweather will be available).

Which one do you want Cy. I like the Meachem kid from Tenessee myself.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cyoung said:

Which one do you want Cy. I like the Meachem kid from Tenessee myself.

Meachem would fit an ideal need. He has the speed to stretch the field. He would work well in the slot. I'm not huge on taking a WR in the 1st round unless it's an elite guy but I have to admit Meachem has grown on me.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pittman might be there in the third round. If seen good draft boards list him as high as the 48th prospect and as low as 118th.

He could be a very good 3rd down or passing situation back with a little experience. Keep an eye on him as the draft progresses.

I think Landry will be gone also. Only one of the draft boards I take seriously has him available at 16.

cheesy4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres noway Landry will fall to 16 and i doubt Reggie Nelson will either. I really like this Meachem guy or perhaps Ginn then either Pittman or possibly booker in the second

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres noway Landry will fall to 16 and i doubt Reggie Nelson will either. I really like this Meachem guy or perhaps Ginn then either Pittman or possibly booker in the second

Landry will go early, probably 6-10 range. Carolina probavly will snag up Nelson. If Landry slides no way he makes it past the Panthers but that could open the door for GB to take Nelson

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet Nelson is there at #16 but no way for Landry. Some believe he's the best defensive player in the Draft. I'm one of them.

Latest posts