Jaire Alexander

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He definitely did not say or imply that the ST coach job was safe at the conclusion of last season.
I think it's fair to say the ST's coach knew his career in GB was over when the Niners blocked that punt. I don't even remember his name......

D

Deleted member 6794

He definitely did not say or imply that the ST coach job was safe at the conclusion of last season.

True, but it took MLF 10 days to officially fire Drayton after the loss to the Niners. So there's still hope he will move on from Barry as well.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, but it took MLF 10 days to officially fire Drayton after the loss to the Niners. So there's still hope he will move on from Barry as well.
I suppose there is some small hope…. but last year he didn’t make any statements suggesting that Drayton would be retained… unlike this year where he literally stated that he doesn‘t anticipate any changes. I guess we can hope Murphy steps in and forces his hand, but I guess this is one of the biggest reasons I have lost faith in Lefleur.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suppose there is some small hope…. but last year he didn’t make any statements suggesting that Drayton would be retained… unlike this year where he literally stated that he doesn‘t anticipate any changes. I guess we can hope Murphy steps in and forces his hand, but I guess this is one of the biggest reasons I have lost faith in Lefleur.
I hope the MLF post-season presser, where he pretty much said the entire coaching staff would be back, was just buying time after a disappointing season. I wish he had said "You're damn right we're looking at everyone and everything! 8-9 is NOT acceptable! Losing what was basically a playoff game at home in January against a dome team is NOT acceptable! Next question!"

But MLF is too mouselike to make such comments. I wish he'd come across as stronger. And if he does retain Barry, well then he's an idiot.

D

Deleted member 6794

Unfortunately I don't expect MLF to make a change at defensive coordinator either. I just wanted to spread some optimism ;)

Members online

Latest posts