its a sad thing...

inexorable

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But only one team can win.

Hey Packers fans... I know you probably don't want to hear this right now but I'm just going to let you know that you have nothing to hang your head about...

1) you have a very young team. They will learn from this and they will take this memory into next season. I expect to see you guys competing for many years to come

2) This was a hard fought game that in the end, a couple of plays were made and some execution was better by my Giants and they pulled it out. Yea we can go over the stats but I'm more interested in the final score and this game went to OT and could have gone either way. Definitely a classic battle between two storied franchises.

3) You are a very classy fan base and classy organization... it brings me great joy to see my Giants win but no joy to see you guys beat. In all honesty I would have pulled for you guys if your team took out my Giants. Stay classy always guys and gals... your team has a long and strong history... you will be here again in the near future.

take care and good luck to you guys and your team

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Good game, but honestly the Giants were the better team out there today. Your D and O was just plain better.

Congrats on the win, you guys deserve it. We'll see you next year and hopefully we can kick the cows out of the playoffs again and give Jerry a cornary. Just that made this year great.

I'll be rooting for the Giants in two weeks!

Go Giants Go