It’s taken me far too long!

Jed12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ive finally used my brain to search for a Packers forum to talk with fans from all over the world. I’m from England and have been a fan since I watched my first game (Super Bowl against the Steelers) and chose the Pack simply because my friend chose the Steelers!

My fandom has grown massively since then and I’m looking to attend my first game in Green Bay when my daughter gets a little older.

Thanks for having me guys. GO PACK GO!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I try not to use my brain too often either, it hurts :) Glad you found us!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

ive finally used my brain to search for a Packers forum to talk with fans from all over the world. I’m from England and have been a fan since I watched my first game (Super Bowl against the Steelers) and chose the Pack simply because my friend chose the Steelers!

My fandom has grown massively since then and I’m looking to attend my first game in Green Bay when my daughter gets a little older.

Thanks for having me guys. GO PACK GO!

It is customary at Christmas to send packs of beer to the moderator staff, (hey, I didn't start the tradition honest.) As I'm England based you can send it all to me and I promise to pass it on to the others :whistling: Welcome to the forum.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It is customary at Christmas to send packs of beer to the moderator staff, (hey, I didn't start the tradition honest.) As I'm England based you can send it all to me and I promise to pass it on to the others :whistling: Welcome to the forum.
all must be tested by me 1st

OP
OP
Jed12

Jed12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m very good at telling you how it tastes I can give you that as a promise!

Hands

In the land of the blind, the one eye man is king
Reaction score
Always good to have a different perspective in the forum. Welcome!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So the mods have banded together to form a gang of beer shake-down artists? I mean REALLY! :cool: Good form guys.

smacker

Smacker = Smack talking Packer Fan
Reaction score
It is customary at Christmas to send packs of beer to the moderator staff

Have you tasted English beer? Better to find a German or Belgium fan to extort your beer from. LOL
No offense Jed12, welcome to the forum. I live in Green Bay and it took me forever to find a good Packer forum too, this one is the best.

Last edited:
I

Have you tasted English beer? Better to find a German or Belgium fan to extort your beer from. LOL
No offense Jed12, welcome to the forum. I live in Green Bay and it took me forever to find a good Packer forum too, this one is the best.

Yes I have tasted English beer, I`m English, living in England. How dare you ???? ? :cautious:

smacker

Smacker = Smack talking Packer Fan
Reaction score
Yes I have tasted English beer, I`m English, living in England. How dare you ???? ? :cautious:

Just kidding about the beer. Actually I like English Brown Ales and English beers beat the stuff brewed here (USA) in general, though things are getting better with Craft beers. Ranker puts England at No. 9 for best beers and the USA at No. 32. Not even close. I do love to try beers from all over the world. One question though BuggyBill, does extorted beer taste better than beer you pay for? LOL
https://www.ranker.com/list/countri...f=collections_btm&l=1050528&collectionId=2359

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jed12

Jed12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I tell you what the Camden pale ale is a winner with me! I’m not a lager guy but I’ll try any ale you put in front of me.

Thanks for the welcome guys I find myself on here at least 4-5 times a day it’s great fun

I

Just kidding about the beer. Actually I like English Brown Ales and English beers beat the stuff brewed here (USA) in general, though things are getting better with Craft beers. Ranker puts England at No. 9 for best beers and the USA at No. 32. Not even close. I do love to try beers from all over the world. One question though BuggyBill, does extorted beer taste better than beer you pay for? LOL
https://www.ranker.com/list/countri...f=collections_btm&l=1050528&collectionId=2359

I too was just kidding ;), and yes it definately does although there is no extortion here I merely quoted a tradition :whistling:

Members online