Is it to Early?

Reaction score
Is it to early for a complete team shake-up?

You know the kind, replacing players from the outside, or dipping into the practice squad
to show these over paid nonperforming players we fans are serious on going to the play-off's
and winning the division ?

I realize were only into week 3, but how much more promises and wishful thinking can we tolerate.

Your Thoughts.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'll play. Sell Lambeau Field to a rag-tag band of Buddhist monks for a monastary.

Amish can "bang the gong".

D

Deleted member 6794

Is it to early for a complete team shake-up?

You know the kind, replacing players from the outside, or dipping into the practice squad
to show these over paid nonperforming players we fans are serious on going to the play-off's
and winning the division ?

I think it's a great idea to release players that aren't performing up to your expectations, preferably vested veterans whose salary is fully guaranteed for this season, to replace them with street free agents who aren't good enough to be on an active roster to show the world the Packers are serious about making the playoffs. Sarcasm end.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea to release players that aren't performing up to your expectations, preferably vested veterans whose salary is fully guaranteed for this season, to replace them with street free agents who aren't good enough to be on an active roster to show the world the Packers are serious about making the playoffs. Sarcasm end.
Don't tell them it's sarcasm, it only confuses them

Members online