"How Aaron Rodgers Saved the Packers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting, I remember Aaron taking a young boy with cancer and his parents door to door asking for donations for charity all night to the pleasant surprise of 100's of Green Bay residents when he rang their doorbells recently. (Fact)
We're all human and we make mistakes so IF he doesn't sign an autograph..so be it, Get over it! He's not a villian, he's human and he has a personal life like the rest of us.
I would've thought a "realist" would have enough common sense to figure that out without attempting to slander him.

Lol, For one that benefits Aaron just as much... You want to do something good. Do you really need the cameras to follow you? Or you just wanting people to know how awesome you are?

Truly good people do this without recognition. PERIOD. The nurses and doctors that dont need people praising them for 1 good move every 3 years. BTW he has like three more of these where professional cameras follow him, and they are planned weeks and months in advance for him.

This is one subject that does irritate me some. I have family in the medical field, they do their job day in day out without recognition. As do hundreds of thousands of others around this awesome country. Just because Aaron take one day out of year to do something nice all of a sudden he is a special person with amazing character. How? I don't get it?

Two, that has nothing to do with leadership that I speak of... What does not signing autographs have to do with leadership. Those are two different attributes. One can be ****** and good leader. Not saying he is an ******. Just that the two things are not mutually inclusive.

Note: Not that it matters but it was a little girl in Milwaukee area.

I would've thought a "realist" would have enough common sense to figure that out without attempting to slander him.

As I have stated before I'm done on this subject... You want to believe Aaron is the second coming of Mother Teresa because a camera crew follows him around once a year on a good deed. That is your right.

But I refuse to engage in down talking other members on this forum days short of Christmas because of an NFL superstar. Do your thing though man, hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, For one that benefits Aaron just as much... You want to do something good. Do you really need the cameras to follow you? Or you just wanting people to know how awesome you are?

Truly good people do this without recognition. PERIOD. The nurses and doctors that dont need people praising them for 1 good move every 3 years. BTW he has like three more of these where professional cameras follow him, and they are planned weeks and months in advance for him.

This is one subject that does irritate me some. I have family in the medical field, they do their job day in day out without recognition. As do hundreds of thousands of others around this awesome country. Just because Aaron take one day out of year to do something nice all of a sudden he is a special person with amazing character. How? I don't get it?

Two, that has nothing to do with leadership that I speak of... What does not signing autographs have to do with leadership. Those are two different attributes. One can be ****** and good leader. Not saying he is an ******. Just that the two things are not mutually inclusive.

Note: Not that it matters but it was a little girl in Milwaukee area.

As I have stated before I'm done on this subject... You want to believe Aaron is the second coming of Mother Teresa because a camera crew follows him around once a year on a good deed. That is your right.

But I refuse to engage in down talking other members on this forum days short of Christmas because of an NFL superstar. Do your thing though man, hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

He is curious as a few of us are

You put it out implying that rodgers neighbors know something

We are wondering what it is

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Rodgers could save a drowning child and a certain poster here would post, 'Well it was really hot that day and he benefited too by cooling off'. And BTW, who here knows what Rodgers does for charity that is not publicized?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Rodgers could save a drowning child and a certain poster here would post, 'Well it was really hot that day and he benefited too by cooling off

Really ??

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers could save a drowning child and a certain poster here would post, 'Well it was really hot that day and he benefited too by cooling off'.

You accuse me of blowing things out of proportion?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Oh come on guys, this is getting silly now. Can`t you just agree to disagree ?

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol of course, I think i just need to not check this one thread... And should be good to go!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
You accuse me of blowing things out of proportion?
Yes:
Lol, For one that benefits Aaron just as much...
Just because Aaron take one day out of year to do something nice all of a sudden he is a special person with amazing character. How? I don't get it?
You want to believe Aaron is the second coming of Mother Teresa because a camera crew follows him around once a year on a good deed.
And after “down talking” a member of this board with his "Mother Theresa comment:
But I refuse to engage in down talking other members on this forum...
Two, that has nothing to do with leadership that I speak of... What does not signing autographs have to do with leadership. Those are two different attributes.
Check post #20 of this thread. YOU were the one that brought up Rodgers not being a good role model (by not signing autographs) into a discussion of leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts