Hello

OUpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer Nation. I am from Oklahoma and have a brother that moved to Wisconsin 10 years ago. We attended our first Packers game vs Vikings and I became a Packers fan. I am taking my daughter to 3 Packers games and hope to take my wife to her first next year.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer Nation. I am from Oklahoma and have a brother that moved to Wisconsin 10 years ago. We attended our first Packers game vs Vikings and I became a Packers fan. I am taking my daughter to 3 Packers games and hope to take my wife to her first next year.
Welcome aboard! Always good to have an Okie on board!

I'm somewhat of a reverse of your Brother. I'm from Wisconsin, and was a Winter Texan after I retired, and now reside full time in the Rio Grande Valley.

Still a Packer fan and Badgers fan, through and through. Good luck to the Sooners in the SEC.

OP
OP
O

OUpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Always good to have an Okie on board!

I'm somewhat of a reverse of your Brother. I'm from Wisconsin, and was a Winter Texan after I retired, and now reside full time in the Rio Grande Valley.

Still a Packer fan and Badgers fan, through and through. Good luck to the Sooners in the SEC.
Thank you. The Sooners are headed in the right direction under Brent Venables but will struggle in their first year in the SEC.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you. The Sooners are headed in the right direction under Brent Venables but will struggle in their first year in the SEC.
I like Venables. If a person knows a little bit about his background, growing up, they'd understand why he's good at recruiting. Players take to him because he's essentially "one of them," not someone who comes from a wealthy background who's a good coach.

I've always had a lot of respect for him. He'll give the Sooners all he's got, and he won't leave a stone unturned recruiting. OU is going to need him and his talent as they head into the SEC. It's a tough world of football.

A bit of background on Brent from a while back. It tells a lot about who he is today.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Damn.....saw the Post name and thought this was a Lionel Ritchie thread!

Welcome aboard nonetheless!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!