Has everybody left ????

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

No action at all today !!! Has the Zombie apocolypes started ?

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm here waiting to finish this stupid Mock Draft. We get to the end of the 2nd Round and people bailed already....commitment issues much? I'm probably gonna work on my final mock today, trying a totally different algorithm, see how it shakes out.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was Holy Week. I spent it deep in prayer, meditation and jelly beans
Reminds me of a song, "I was in meditation and prayer last night, I was awoken by a shining bright light. Overhead, a glorious spirit, he gave me a message and you all need to hear it. Send me your money...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Reminds me of a song, "I was in meditation and prayer last night, I was awoken by a shining bright light. Overhead, a glorious spirit, he gave me a message and you all need to hear it. Send me your money...

That was me. So, did you send me all your money via courier, FedEx or wire?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Listen, I'm the duly ordained and theologically educated one here. If you're sending money anywhere for Holy Week it should be to me. I can write a biblical treatise on why Vince should be a saint because he worked miracles....

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
I think you`d burst into flames if you went anywhere near a church !!!
I took my sons mom to my hometown church for X-Mas Eve services (before he was conceived) and a ceiling light blew during the service.... shoulda known right there that she was not the one.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I took my sons mom to my hometown church for X-Mas Eve services (before he was conceived) and a ceiling light blew during the service.... shoulda known right there that she was not the one.

I wish I could give this more than a funny icon........this made me laugh out loud and choke on my breakfast.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

Ok... how'd I miss this one? LMAO...