1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Guaranteed Contracts?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Greg C., Oct 26, 2005.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't know if anybody really reads this NFL News forum (I don't), but just in case, here's an interesting article about contracts. This guy makes a very good point:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/w ... index.html

Oops! The darn thing is invisible! Just move your arrow over the empty space above this sentence, and the link will magically appear so you can click onto it. Isn't there a way to fix this, Ryan? (And thanks, by the way, for the excellent job you have done with the Packer Forum.)
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Fix for now HERE. Until I can get something better worked out.
  3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't worry about it RYAN - all everyone has to do is click on the GLOBE button (above) - then copy & paste expected links, etc... It always shows up as needed ... every time. You should always be able to go back and EDIT your postings, too. (Which is what RYAN's Link is all about, btw)

Good article... the guy's right, too.

I would have NEVER guaranteed Sherman's contract ... ever!
    I think the Coaches should be held just as accountable for winning, as the Players are. It's a TEAM concept ... not Mgmt / Blue Collar... If the NFL falls by the way side, it will be because of this... and the final nail in the coffin will be the suspension of Revenue Sharing - you hearin' me, Jerry Jones?