Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Repeat?

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ5tp1xHwnw&feature=player_embedded]Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Repeat? What Do You Think?- NFL Preview - Fan Submission - YouTube[/ame]

Packers 80 who is one of my good buddies filled in for JR and made this video for him.

Packers80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I think they have a good shot at beating the Saints. I'm not a big fan of their secondary, and I think we'll spread them out and confuse the hell out of them. On the contrary, I like our secondary more than the Saints, the only thing that might be trouble is their running game. I haven't liked how our D has preformed against the run so far this preseason, and yes I know it's only preseason, but I'm not sure. Pickett/Raji/? and that spot at ? is ganna kill us. Mike Neal is a bit banged up right now, and we really need someone to get in there and fill that spot. We'll see, but I like our chances.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I think they have a good shot at beating the Saints. I'm not a big fan of their secondary, and I think we'll spread them out and confuse the hell out of them. On the contrary, I like our secondary more than the Saints, the only thing that might be trouble is their running game. I haven't liked how our D has preformed against the run so far this preseason, and yes I know it's only preseason, but I'm not sure. Pickett/Raji/? and that spot at ? is ganna kill us. Mike Neal is a bit banged up right now, and we really need someone to get in there and fill that spot. We'll see, but I like our chances.

I love our secondary. Our weakness has been in the play of the front seven. Hopefully the D Line will be much improved. OLB is the biggest question mark IMO.

What has given us problems in the past has been TE's, which should be music to your ears. It seems we ofetn struggle with high quality TE's early in games but then adjust later, but after some damage has been done.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints are not good at stopping the run. we have a 1 2 3 punch with Grant ,, Starks ,, Kuhn so i see the Packers kicking it into high gear on Thursday night. Sadly..... My wife and daughter go to the game. My boss would not let me off work friday. but then again i have a job heh. If they do not bring home a victory they will never step foot inside Lambeau again! :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I would simply change the title of this thread a little. I'd remove the question mark and replace it with an exclamation point...makes all the difference in the world.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love our secondary. Our weakness has been in the play of the front seven. Hopefully the D Line will be much improved. OLB is the biggest question mark IMO.

What has given us problems in the past has been TE's, which should be music to your ears. It seems we ofetn struggle with high quality TE's early in games but then adjust later, but after some damage has been done.

It was music to my ears...

BTW, check this out. Not trying to brag, but...Playing '2-Man' vs. the Packers? Good luck... | National Football Post

Of course Williams is smart enough to not use 2man in the RZ against us, but if he does, Rodgers is very quick to recognize it.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I've been in banking for 28 years and I'm here to tell you that 'banking' on something is no longer a sure thing. :)
I hear you, but you've never banked on one of my predictions yet. :secret:

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score