Greatest idea so far about the MNF game!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With this game I think most people would be out after the first quarter.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
agreed, I'd be gone by the 1st quarter.

Not sure I'm even gonna watch the game. I don't think I'll be able to stand the media and their honey cloying love of Favre. Even when he was a Packer I thought it was ridiculous and nauseating. Now that he just another rival purple puke, I don't think I could stand it without throwing my shoe through the TV.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I printed this off and will be doing it. Should be a great time if I can remember what happened but I am sure it will be talked about for the whole week afterwards as well.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I'm game for this, i was already goin to the bars, I'll just do a shot everytime between my beers!

Good Life.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHA that is some funny stuff. If people were to actually follow this, their would be A LOT of drunk people cruising around.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHA that is some funny stuff. If people were to actually follow this, their would be A LOT of drunk people cruising around.
That is why I will be at home with some people who live only 2 blocks away and who will walk over. Not a big fan of getting super hammered at a bar and then scrambling to find a ride home.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is why I will be at home with some people who live only 2 blocks away and who will walk over. Not a big fan of getting super hammered at a bar and then scrambling to find a ride home.
I'll definitely do this at home. Will have to do it with beer, though. If I take scotch like I usually do, I'll be out before halftime.