Good Luck this sunday

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umair, that's the one Ninersownyou
Tahoe nice to have these rivalry games. After Favre probably Steve Young is one of my favorites. He's the one ex-player I love listening to as an analyst. Must be tough for guys like Alex Smith to follow up after the QB tradition in SF. Soon we'll have the same problem here

OP
OP
T

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umair, that's the one Ninersownyou
Tahoe nice to have these rivalry games. After Favre probably Steve Young is one of my favorites. He's the one ex-player I love listening to as an analyst. Must be tough for guys like Alex Smith to follow up after the QB tradition in SF. Soon we'll have the same problem here

Steve was the last great one.. Alex is still learning and now having to learn another new offense this year, has slowed his development some. Some days he is right on followed by just bad. I'm hoping of course for great game on Sunday,he has a lot to prove right now.

Your right once Farver retires, Rodgers has some big shoes to fill.. It's going to be very tuff for him.. I do see him doing very well for you guys in the future. He wil be fun to watch.. To bad he got hurt and is out for the rest of the season.. I would of loved to see him and Alex play against each other on Sunday..