Good Luck this sunday

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niner fan here. I come in piece. I want to wish you all good luck this up coming Sunday. Here's to no injurys and a good game no matter the out come.

You all have a good chance of winning against us, if you stop our run game. The Saints did it last week.. But we are at home, so thats a plus for us..

Anyways best of luck...

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niner fan here. I come in piece. I want to wish you all good luck this up coming Sunday. Here's to no injurys and a good game no matter the out come.

You all have a good chance of winning against us, if you stop our run game. The Saints did it last week.. But we are at home, so thats a plus for us..

Anyways best of luck...

Thank you. We come in pieces. Some good, some bad.

OP
OP
T

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your welcome.. I'm sure Farve will have a good game on Sunday. Not sure if Spencer will be back or not. if not all he needs to do is throw towards Sammy Davis.. :whippin: He should get a TD everytime..

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to make fun of your #31 ranked defense, but forgot we were #32.

I have a bad feeling about Gore...

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we dont stop the run like the saints did last week then we are gonna be in the **** all day.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i honestly dont think we can stop the run because we have not been able to stop it the past couple of weeks.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be able to see this game this week, TVU Viewer uses Bay Area affiliates and they usually have the 49ers games.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be able to see this game this week, TVU Viewer uses Bay Area affiliates and they usually have the 49ers games.

Assuming you can get past the constant buffering.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tahoegirl said:

Anyways best of luck...

Thank you. We come in pieces. Some good, some bad.

Still laughing :rotflmao:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tahoegirl we shall beat you unmercylessly(if thats a word) Just kiddin. You are going to wipe our ***'s off the face of the earth like eeveryone else. Thank you btw. Good luck to you too...not like you guys need it :oops:

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome, Tahoe.

Please watch the game for me and tell me how things turn out. Afte the past few weeks, I'm afraid to look;).

Good luck,

TM

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate these nice fans of others teams. What happened to "HA, WE PLAY THE PACKERS?! THATS A WIN! YOUR TEAM SUCKS!"

Now we got this political correctness....kindness sucks!

AND IMR DRUNK!

OP
OP
T

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate these nice fans of others teams. What happened to "HA, WE PLAY THE PACKERS?! THATS A WIN! YOUR TEAM SUCKS!"

AND IMR DRUNK!

I'm not that type of person.. believe anything can happen on ay given Sunday.. The packers still have Farve, he is truly an Icon in the NFL.. Thanks guys for all of your kind replies..

I have no problem with trash talk, so if you want to give it go for it.. I do not get offened..

OP
OP
T

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck to you too, I see Gore running all over this Sunday.. But I hope Favre plays a good game.. I'm really sad to see him go through this again.

If Spencer is back this Sunday, it will be tuff for farve, but like I said he is a true leader and anything can happen. If Spencer is out he will have a field day with Sammy Davis...

Gore should be able to put up some numbers on the ground ater being shut out last weekend against the saints. I have a feeling Alex Smith is going to try and prove something this weekend, so it will be an interesting game..

Go Niners..

By the way all of you are welcome on the niner MB..

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

AND IMR DRUNK!

I'm not that type of person.. believe anything can happen on ay given Sunday.. The packers still have Farve, he is truly an Icon in the NFL.. Thanks guys for all of your kind replies..

I have no problem with trash talk, so if you want to give it go for it.. I do not get offened..

*Favre

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ever happened to Ninerfan? This was suppose to be the game he was waiting for and he's not even here. At leat the Niners can sympathize with us having to rebuild after being use to winning

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ever happened to Ninerfan? This was suppose to be the game he was waiting for and he's not even here. At leat the Niners can sympathize with us having to rebuild after being use to winning

are you talking about ninerzownyou? if you are i was wondering the same thing my self.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jakest3r said:
Good luck to you too, I see Gore running all over this Sunday.. But I hope Favre plays a good game.. I'm really sad to see him go through this again.

If Spencer is back this Sunday, it will be tuff for farve, but like I said he is a true leader and anything can happen. If Spencer is out he will have a field day with Sammy Davis...

Gore should be able to put up some numbers on the ground ater being shut out last weekend against the saints. I have a feeling Alex Smith is going to try and prove something this weekend, so it will be an interesting game..

Go Niners..

Its nice to see a non Packers fan who still believes Favre can play..WOO HOOO...it will be a tough game for us to win, but I wish both teams good luck anyways..

OP
OP
T

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tahoegirl said:
Jakest3r said:

Go Niners..

Its nice to see a non Packers fan who still believes Favre can play..WOO HOOO...it will be a tough game for us to win, but I wish both teams good luck anyways..

I might not the biggest Farve fan.. But you need to respect him for what he has done in his carrer..

On another note... It does not look like Spencer will be playing for us on Sunday. So if your O-line can protect farve long enough he should have a field day with our Secondary..

Should be a good game..

Members online

Latest posts