Game thred: Packers vs Bears @ Chicago

Reaction score
Game starts in just over 30 minutes.

Pickett is out, but Franks will be back. Bears will be without four starters: CB Nate Vasher, linebacker Lance Briggs, defensive end Mark Anderson, and defensive tackle Darwin Walker.

A full list of inactives today, courtesy Packersnews.com:

Defensive tackle Ryan Pickett tops the Packers' inactives for today's game at Chicago, while tight end Bubba Franks is in uniform for the first time in more than two months.

Franks hasn't played since Oct. 14, when he suffered a knee injury against Washington. Pickett, who suffered a groin injury last week at St. Louis, will be replaced in the starting lineup by rookie first-round draft pick Justin Harrell.

Also inactive for the Packers are: receiver Shaun Bodiford, cornerback Jarrett Bush, fullback Korey Hall, guard Allen Barbre, tight end Ryan Krause and defensive tackle Conrad Bolston. Aaron Rodgers is the No. 3 quarterback.

Four defensive starters are inactive for Chicago: cornerback Nate Vasher (replaced by Trumaine McBride), linebacker Lance Briggs (Jamar Williams), defensive end Mark Anderson (Alex Brown) and defensive tackle Darwin Walker (Israel Idonije). Also inactive are safety Josh Gattis, guard/center Josh Beekman and receiver Mike Hass. Rex Grossman is the No. 3 quarterback.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, if the Packers don't score 30 today I'd be surprised. Vasher, Briggs, and Anderson are all quality players. I heard that it was supposed to be windy today in, dare I say it, The Windy City.
Great that Harrell will get some PT.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good, rest pickett, and get the rust off Franks, who was having a PHENOMENAL(hi-larious) start to the season when he got injured. This offense just got better....if possible.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we can come out of this game confidently. Need more or less a blow out. But the weather my stop that from happening so let's hope the run game can produce.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dear Favre,

Throw the ball to the opposite side Charles Tillman is on.

Love,
Tromadz

Scythe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uggh...3 and 6 and the snap goes over Favre's head.

And now Ryan can't get the punt off and is sacked.

Members online

Latest posts