Game thred: Packers vs Bears @ Chicago

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it's only 3-0 but I was hoping to move forward a good dominating game against a terrible Bears team would be at order. A neck and neck game that turns to a win isn't what I am looking for at all.

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it's only 3-0 but I was hoping to move forward a good dominating game against a terrible Bears team would be at order. A neck and neck game that turns to a win isn't what I am looking for at all.
i dont know much about football or packers football yet.
but from your hate of the bears my guess is this is a long and historied rivalry...
i know some about sports rivalry and the main rule still is true: expect nothing but a heated game.

Scythe

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It's really not possible to dominate them in this weather. It's going to be a close game...

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rios39 said:

It's really not possible to dominate them in this weather. It's going to be a close game...

How bad is it out there? We might have to turn it hard.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This Packer Radio is awesome. The broadcasters are cool and the music is the rock music I dug when I was in Elementary School.

I sure hope our offense gets in rhythm soon though...

Members online

Latest posts