Game(s) you are most interested in?

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
For me, Patriots and Week 2 with the Vikings at home.
Vikings at home is going to tell us A LOT about who the Packers are this year and who the Vikings are this year.
Brady vs. Rodgers is always fun to see, but also Rodgers has never played at Gilette. In 2010, he had a concussion and I believe Matt Flynn got the start (almost won that game but that damn squib kick that was returned for a TD or nearly a TD blew it).

**Interesting fact: In the 2010 Packers/Patriots game I attended I stated that the loser of that game wins the Super Bowl. Of course the Packers lost that game and won the Super Bowl. In the 2014 Packers/Patriots game I attended my first game at Lambeau Field and stated that the loser of that game wins the Super Bowl. Of course that Pats beat out Seattle that year. Any predictions this year?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Both Vikings game. If we are taking the division, we need to be beat them twice.
2. Falcons. "This is Lambeauuuuuuuu" in a 300'esque voice.
3. Pats. Curiosity.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first game is awesome. da cubs hate rod so much that we just have to show them who's boss.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of them, but most excited for @Rams because I’ll be at that one. Pack don’t come out here too often so I make sure to go when they are.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok let me rephrase my initial comment. the first game is very important than ever before! da cubs hate rod so much that we need to protect him at all costs now!! oh boy!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts