Flynn Signs with Seahawks

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN reporting this. $26 mil deal over three years with $10 mil guaranteed. I wish him the best until he plays the Pack.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Congrats to him. But all I can take away from this is how stupid the Dolphins are for missing out on yet another chance to get a good QB

EvAn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure hope he doesn't beat us when we play them this year damn it... But good lucky Flynn!

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why he didn't sign with the Dolphins. I hear the Dolphins were looking at Alex Smith this morning. Did they not offer him enough? Did he feel he had a better chance of winning in Seattle?

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not exactly Flynn related but 49ers could end up with no QB. Alex Smith could sign with Dolphins and Peyton with Broncos or TN. I would laugh my *** off if that happened. :roflmao:

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why he didn't sign with the Dolphins. I hear the Dolphins were looking at Alex Smith this morning. Did they not offer him enough? Did he feel he had a better chance of winning in Seattle?

Yes I heard he got the best money from the Seahags.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just found out that the the GM for the Seahawks is John Schneider who used to be the director of football operations for the Green Bay Packers. I really was hoping Flynn and Joe reunited to see how good those two would be together. I'm guessing Miami didn't offer very much since they didn't seem to express much interest from the beginning. I'm assuming (hoping) that the reason they didn't show much interest was because of the owner and not Joe.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Not exactly Flynn related but 49ers could end up with no QB. Alex Smith could sign with Dolphins and Peyton with Broncos or TN. I would laugh my *** off if that happened. :roflmao:

Yes it would. That would make for an epic mess.

Although if Peyton wants the best chance to win another ring, he needs to go to SF.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Dolphins don't get Smith, I'd hate to see Joe get fired as a HC cause he couldn't get a decent QB to begin with. Maybe they can draft someone and Joe can develop him. Maybe there's a back up out there Joe can use.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Dolphins don't get Smith, I'd hate to see Joe get fired as a HC cause he couldn't get a decent QB to begin with. Maybe they can draft someone and Joe can develop him. Maybe there's a back up out there Joe can use.
I'd like to see Joe make the playoffs even if it's a wild card. GOOOO JOE! At least until u play the Pack

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Smith doesn't sign w/the fins Miami will have to draft one in the 1st or 2nd round

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Supposedly the Dolphins low-balled him.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

True, the Niners could end up with the short end of the stick here. I don't see them chasing Tebow if Manning signs with Miami, but they could take a run at Matt Hasselbeck if Manning goes to Tennessee, especially if Smith tells them to go fist themselves.

Or course Smith could wind up returning to the Niners once he realizes his market value isn't very big.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They still have Matt Moore, who did pretty well with the Dolphins last season once he started to put some things together.

Members online

Latest posts