Favre Hires Rosenhaus

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FAVRE HIRES ROSENHAUS

There's yet another twist in the ongoing confusion regarding the status of Packers quarterback Brett Favre.

Now, Favre will hire a new agent.

And the agent, we hear, is Miami-based Drew Rosenhaus.

A league source tells us that Favre submitted to the NFLPA on Friday a letter terminating his relationship with Bus Cook. Favre is expected to sign a representation agreement with Rosenhaus after the five-day waiting period passes.

The purpose of the move is unclear, since Favre is under contract with the Packers and has expressed no desire to get more money. It's possible that Favre is hoping to play for a team with a better chance of winning in 2006, which he recently has said will be his final NFL season (if, of course, he decides not to retire).

I was fooled with this for about 20 seconds and very confused. Then I realized it is officially April Fools day and ProFootballTalk has several gag articles. Just thought I would share it and hopefully freak some people out.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahahaha looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dislike the guys tactics very much. I think he infects atheletes, pumping up their self worth until they become so self absorbed that they end up being cancers on the teams they end up on. He did it with T.O. and walker.
Sooner or later he will destroy his own career, when owners get tired of dealing with his strong arm tactics. He likes to hold teams hostage.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
FAVRE HIRES ROSENHAUS

There's yet another twist in the ongoing confusion regarding the status of Packers quarterback Brett Favre.

Now, Favre will hire a new agent.

And the agent, we hear, is Miami-based Drew Rosenhaus.

A league source tells us that Favre submitted to the NFLPA on Friday a letter terminating his relationship with Bus Cook. Favre is expected to sign a representation agreement with Rosenhaus after the five-day waiting period passes.

The purpose of the move is unclear, since Favre is under contract with the Packers and has expressed no desire to get more money. It's possible that Favre is hoping to play for a team with a better chance of winning in 2006, which he recently has said will be his final NFL season (if, of course, he decides not to retire).

I was fooled with this for about 20 seconds and very confused. Then I realized it is officially April Fools day and ProFootballTalk has several gag articles. Just thought I would share it and hopefully freak some people out.

Hahahaha!!

That was good.

Latest posts