EPL and British Football

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
a great thing from Everton that, and as far as i am aware that donation hit the 700K mark so now he can go to the states for his treatment

Man, I read the first sentence of that and got as tight as a bowstring. Neuroblastoma is what my son had. Best wishes to the little man, and good ups to Everton for the generosity.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Man, I read the first sentence of that and got as tight as a bowstring. Neuroblastoma is what my son had. Best wishes to the little man, and good ups to Everton for the generosity.

Everton have always had a great relationship with the community. They are a credit to the City.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Strange goings on at the Rags third defeat in a row, thought they would steamroller Watford.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can't believe Sunderland threw away a 2-0 home lead yesterday, shocking concentration from the defence(van aanholt in particular)

however, great result for the Dons today against that new team from Glasgow, stunning last minute free kick to win

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
can't believe Sunderland threw away a 2-0 home lead yesterday, shocking concentration from the defence(van aanholt in particular)

however, great result for the Dons today against that new team from Glasgow, stunning last minute free kick to win

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You jammie Doughnutz, mind you the amount of thrashings you sheepies have taken over the years the law of averages says you will win one sometime. :p

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
What a game between Newcastle and Norwich. 4:3 after final whistle with Newcastle scoring in the 90+5' and 90+6' minute to get the win. Uber attacking style all game. :)