Did you order your A.J. Hawk jersey yet?

Did you order your A.J. Hawk jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

• Maybe in a year or two

• I will before the season starts

• Total voters
OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man, im the only one who ordered one so far?!?!

Come on guys, go ask mommy for your entire months allowance in advance...go wash some cars...go mug some old ladies...wait, dont do that. Get a job!

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll wait till I can find a good deal on EBAY. I havent decided yet, I may have to get the Jason Spitz #72.....

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as long as it comes with his picture on the sleeves, right, gopackgo.

btw, listen to spitz audio conference...hes very confident, and he gets mad when the guy asks about his freshmen injury...hes funny.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it like $150? There's no way I'm spending that much money on a jersey. Maybe I'll get it in a few years.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ive never understood jerseys and the like. im as big a sports fan as anyone but it just seemed a bit strange once the grey hairs started coming in.

that, of course, coming from a near-thirty-year-old who collects nike dunk sb shoes and wears black t-shirts. :lol:

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
subin said:
I rather spend like 75 bucks on the replica jerseys rather than the authentic ones

I remember the good ol' days when the replicas were $45.

$75 for a shirt is outrageous.

Yes it is, which explains why I've only bought one within the past 10 years. And it was when I was at Lambeau so I could wear it then. Of course I do wear it to special occasions, like watching football on sundays, the draft, funerals, weddings, etc. You get the point.

Reaction score
I've ordered one !!! mind you I have ordered loads over the years. Not usually current players but Mitchell and Ness ones.

they look cool with jeans etc etc.

Mind you, wore my Don Hutson custom made one (14 in blue and yellow) for the bucs game last year and some balloon head at Lambeau thought I was a rams fan ! :-?

Best one I've got is framed on my front room wall, 92 WHITE Jersey signed by all the superbowl team starters.

Luckily I bought it when single so no partner can nag the hell out of me over the cost !! :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was "lucky"........i got a Favre one at the OLD Packer pro shop when they were changing to a different manufacturer. So it was normally $160 (back then) and i got it for $100. Thats the only "real" one i have. I also have a "real" helmet that my wife got me a few years back. I have 44 autographs on it. (I got them all in person at practice)

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm deinitely gonna have to get a Hawk AND Collins jersey. They're studs. Plus, I love defensive players. I have an Ahman Green one but I don't know how long he'll be around.