BJ Coleman

PackerChef

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do feel like he earned himself a longer look next week. Only got the one shot this time.... but with harrell starting slow, who knows

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think his position on the depth chart will have as much to do with Harrell as it does his own performance. If Graham continues to be "meh" it wont take much for BJ to rise.

TennMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BJ Coleman was recruited by Cutcliffe to Tennessee. Cutcliffe is the same coach who coached Peyton and Eli Manning. After Fulmer was fired and they brought Lane Kiffin in, Coleman transferred to UT-Chattanooga. I think it'll be interesting to see what he can do as he has the ability but never played big-time college football. I'm rooting for him.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Harrell look like Flynn in the face a little. Not tawlkin bout on the field

TallPackersFan96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can tell you after last nights game, I am impressed with Coleman. He had some solid passes, some wild passes. Is he ready to back up Rodgers in 2012... no, he needs work. But at the same time I wouldn't be comfortable at all with Harrell taking over if Rodgers has to sit a game out. I see B.J Coleman becoming a great QB if he sticks with the Pack, learns from McCarthy and picks up some things from Rodgers he could be great. Again Harrell just played it to safe, Coleman is more a risk taker, with another year or two of development I see him making quite the name for himself in the NFL.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I loved his presence on the field. Just liked the way he looked out there. Seemed confident.

H

HardRightEdge

Coleman was my choice for a low round QB in the draft based on what I saw in the East-West Shrine game, with the prediction that he'd be #2 before this season is over. Smart, energy, guts, pocket presence, arm. He just has to figure out where his receivers are going! That's a rookie problem. I doubt you'll ever see him come anywhere near 1.8% ints like All World if he ever sees extended playing time, but he'll be decent one day, probably for somebody else.