Big Ben stopped

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack...why must people be protected from themselves? Jesus Christ, man........

Should you wish to discuss gun violence, ask how many people save themselves or others because they have a firearm to deal with violent idiots. Worked great in Britain, didn't it? Crime had dramatically risen and the hooligans now kill with knives. Ever read about England's "knife culture"?

P.S. I am neither an NRA member or hunter...I shoot *****/trap.

Screw getting rid of guns....let's get rid of the human scum!! I am all for letting the idiots rid the planet of themselves...so that we may all enjoy a much higher quality of life in their absence.

Funny thing is..Ben made specific comments about the fact he drives a cruiser rather than a more dangerous crotch rocket in his interview last year. What was he driving when the accident occurred? A Suzuki Hyrabusa (sp)...the fastest and most powerful production bike on the road.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digs...I wasn't going for the gun argument. I was just comparing the way the lobbyists work. When I stated sometimes you need to protect people from themselves, I was referring to the helmet law. We've already had the gun debate.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Down in Bakersfield, I'm heading there now, the AM sports radio is weak, have to switch to FM for music :) Once I get to the top of the Grapevine, AM570 and 710 are history. Like I statd earlier, wear a helmet. Looking at the wrekage on the TV reports last night, he's lucky to be alive. I can't imagine doing that much damage to the car with your head.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Steelers | Roethlisberger injury update
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:05:03 -0700

ESPNews reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (head, knees) does not appear to have severely injured his knees as previously thought. Roethlisberger, who underwent seven hours of surgery Monday, June 12, had the majority of the surgical procedures done to repair damage to his face and skull.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Funny thing is..Ben made specific comments about the fact he drives a cruiser rather than a more dangerous crotch rocket in his interview last year. What was he driving when the accident occurred? A Suzuki Hyrabusa (sp)...the fastest and most powerful production bike on the road.

1. Don't get De Pack going on his political views about people being subject to government instead of government serving the people.

2. Roethlisberger was given the bike as a prize or promotion. He did not purchase it.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
digsthepack said:

1. Don't get De Pack going on his political views about people being subject to government instead of government serving the people.

2. Roethlisberger was given the bike as a prize or promotion. He did not purchase it.

Sounds like you're trying to california. Or are you just SHOOTING from the hip? Need some tin foil?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, DePack....have you submitted your annual "franchise fee" for use of the tin foil reference?

I am a capitalist to the core, you know!!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Hey, DePack....have you submitted your annual "franchise fee" for use of the tin foil reference?

I am a capitalist to the core, you know!!

Check's in the mail!

I forgot to credit you in the Bibliography :lol: I will remember my footnotes in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts