At least Driver showed up to play

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Gotta give Donald some credit, he wasn't the go to guy in the 2nd part of the season, but in the big game he showed up and played with heart! He played great and gave it his best. Way to go Donald! You showed the youngsters how it's supposed to be done in a Championship game.

On packers.com he is getting 100% of the vote as our MVP of the game btw.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Double D has showed up to play in every game he suited up for. He belongs in the packer hall of fame and has showed nothing but heart and class since putting on the green and gold. My respect for him this year has grown by his team before me additute and every player in the nfl could learn something from DD.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta give Donald some credit, he wasn't the go to guy in the 2nd part of the season, but in the big game he showed up and played with heart! He played great and gave it his best. Way to go Donald! You showed the youngsters how it's supposed to be done in a Championship game.

On packers.com he is getting 100% of the vote as our MVP of the game btw.

I think anyone who doesn't vote for Driver for MVP of the game needs to stop sniffing glue.

Driver was fantastic. It's too bad he was the only one who was outstanding today.