Any other Business/Banter

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Good idea, someone suggested this so ill start it....****** whats that then?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

OOhh thank gowd for that, i thought i was going to get my hands slapped by an admin again for saying cowparts.

No. The admin prefers to have you on ignore :), that way admin doesn`t have to read anti-English crap. Have a great day though.

I

I was checking the forum on my phone in the crewroom, and the whole room reacted as my volume was on maximum. You can only imagine the looks I got. Thanks Pal :laugh:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well guys, in 95 % of all civilized countries in the world something is wrong here in
this picture. Guess what :cautious: :sneaky: :D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
And I thought you're the Taylor Swift fan Croak, and not Bill ? :sneaky::p

Nope. It's my wife that loves American Country and Western music. I'm more a blues music fan, particularly the Mississippi delta blues and blues like this;

I

Well guys, in 95 % of all civilized countries in the world something is wrong here in
this picture. Guess what :cautious: :sneaky: :D

There is a German sitting in the passenger seat ????

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope. It's my wife that loves American Country and Western music. I'm more a blues music fan, particularly the Mississippi delta blues and blues like this;
Very good taste of music Croak. ;):tup:
The Healer with Carlos Santana is my personal favourite of Mr. John Lee Hooker.....

I

It MIGHT be 95% of the civilized world to you but us 5% prefer to be known as TRENDSETTERS. Get over it :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Very good taste of music Croak. ;):tup:
The Healer with Carlos Santana is my personal favourite of Mr. John Lee Hooker.....

Yep, that's the style I like. A blues playing friend of mine says; "There is something visceral about blues music." It comes from deep down inside and it reaches deep down inside. I'm a member of the Blues Society of Central PA which puts on blues jams and concerts several times a week here in Central PA. I'm just barely learning to play, but the guy I hang around with a lot really makes that guitar sing. He makes his own guitars too!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It MIGHT be 95% of the civilized world to you but us 5% prefer to be known as TRENDSETTERS. Get over it :D

It MIGHT be 95% of the civilized world to you but us 5% prefer to be known as Intellectually superior. Get over it :D

(There, I fixed it for you this time.) ;)....Ditto :laugh:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It MIGHT be 95% of the civilized world to you but us 5% prefer to be known as BOGTROTTERS. Get over it :D

(There, I fixed it for you this time.) ;)
Had to look this up :eek::roflmao:

Origianlly a very derogatory word for an Irishman, not always used as an insult nowadays.
in the 1700s-1800s, the English often referred to the Irish they oppressed as "uncivilized bogtrotters", as the English have historically had the habit of calling anyone of a different nationality "uncivilized".

I

:mad::laugh::laugh:
Where is the ignore button when I need it.... :mad::laugh:

Nessie, I'm hurt
Had to look this up :eek::roflmao:

Origianlly a very derogatory word for an Irishman, not always used as an insult nowadays.
in the 1700s-1800s, the English often referred to the Irish they oppressed as "uncivilized bogtrotters", as the English have historically had the habit of calling anyone of a different nationality "uncivilized".

That's because they WERE uncivilized !! :eek: AND HE said it, not me !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I

It MIGHT be 95% of the civilized world to you but us 5% prefer to be known as BOGTROTTERS. Get over it :D

(There, I fixed it for you this time.) ;)

You`ve done enough damage to me today thank you !!! flaming tune in my head all day :mad: