ALL PLAYOFF TALK----EVERYTHING

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
A Giants fan I talk too at times told me he is happy the Saints are out but not happy since the Packers won't want to be "Saints'd."

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Giants fan I talk too at times told me he is happy the Saints are out but not happy since the Packers won't want to be "Saints'd."
a person i chat wit on yahoo said the same..but it doesnt really matter..the giants need to beat a team that has lost once in 24 games

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Once again.

Alex Smith!!!!!!!!!! Beat the Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harbaugh is a miracle worker. This team will be around for a while now under him.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am getting excited. How do I sleep tonight? I don't want to sleep.

I get to watch Ray Ray at 1. I admit. I love Ray Lewis.How can you not love this man's intensity? lmao.

Then PACKERS GO TO WORK.

Good luck Giants fans. It's been real this week. I have mad respect for the G Men actually. I still think the winner of this game is gonna be tough to stop.......

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we get elimated Im pulling for the Niners to win it all. Hopefully the talk of us being eliminated never happens. If we win the Niners wont be any picnic for us.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an awesome day today was! First the niners beat the saints... with alex smith leading the game winning drive, NOT drew brees (brees is MVP, huh?)

Than brady and the patriots completely STOMP the broncos. Broncos were number one rushing offense and the pats completely shut them down. Brady also had 6 touchdowns (Second all time in playoff TDS).

Next up... packers defeating the giants... and texans ****** the ravens.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Packers NEED to make the SB.

Just was told if they do a family member might take me since it's not that far away.

COME ON PACKERS

And I can only go if it's the Packers in it.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an awesome day today was! First the niners beat the saints... with alex smith leading the game winning drive, NOT drew brees (brees is MVP, huh?)

Than brady and the patriots completely STOMP the broncos. Broncos were number one rushing offense and the pats completely shut them down. Brady also had 6 touchdowns (Second all time in playoff TDS).

Next up... packers defeating the giants... and texans ****** the ravens.

Hey I'm happy for the 9ers, but I don't know about all this smack talk against the Saints. Yeah they're fans were real cocky, but it was a great game and the Saints were in it all the way; it wasn't decided until the last few seconds. Turnovers killed the Saints and the Packers have to avoid them!

And by the way, that last game-winning drive by Alex Smith would have made Rodgers proud! That was pretty amazing.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what beer or adult beverages or food are you guys and girls gonna have during the game tomorrow? I usually get a bunch of hoagies from Wegmans for everyone and make my own wings....Usually drink Lebatt Blue too....Go Giants

Where from? I'm in Rochester love Wegmans! I'm having the fam over and getting a sheet pizza from Carbone's...awesome pizza.

Can't wait for this game...should really be a good one!

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I'm happy for the 9ers, but I don't know about all this smack talk against the Saints. Yeah they're fans were real cocky, but it was a great game and the Saints were in it all the way; it wasn't decided until the last few seconds. Turnovers killed the Saints and the Packers have to avoid them!

And by the way, that last game-winning drive by Alex Smith would have made Rodgers proud! That was pretty amazing.

That is why the Packers are different from the Saints. Brees will throw it into coverage, last week had a couple should be INTs dropped by the Lions....that didn't happen this week.

I'm sorry but the Saints are a different team outside of domes. Still very good, but just flat out not as good. That 9ers D is scary though...they gave up a couple late game broken plays to Sproles and Graham but other than that they looked very good.

BillyBoy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's Doin-timeagain Suh doing on the CBS postgame crew? Are they looking for a perspective on the emotions of the losing team?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Defense. I mean today in Ravens/Texans lol. Both top Ds.

Texans hanging tougher then I thought they would. Great job. This game looks a lot like the 2006 divisional game with Colts at Ravens.Nothing pretty.

And Ed Reed saves the day......

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If I'm the Pats there is one guy to watch out for. Bernard Pollard is on the Ravens. The guy who tore the knees of Brady and Welker on different teams.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Texans will be great next year with Schaub back. Doesn't bode well for the Colts.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Early reports are Ed Reed is walking fine. Rolled his ankle but plans to play next weekend.