ALL PLAYOFF TALK----EVERYTHING

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Alex Smith was money today. Money.

Now my dream NFCCG can happen. Please football Gods.....make it happen. Smith vs. Rodgers is meant to be.

Dispose of these helter skelter 8 to 9 win teams this weekend. ;)

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
what beer or adult beverages or food are you guys and girls gonna have during the game tomorrow? I usually get a bunch of hoagies from Wegmans for everyone and make my own wings....Usually drink Lebatt Blue too....Go Giants

I have not had a drink in years now. *sigh* I am 31 and stopped at 28.

I shall drink water. Maybe do some yoga during the game too to bring positive vibes.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alex Smith was money today. Money.

Now my dream NFCCG can happen. Please football Gods.....make it happen. Smith vs. Rodgers is meant to be.

Dispose of these helter skelter 8 to 9 win teams this weekend. ;)
I saw your logic on why the packers will win in an earlier post..the niners were the 2 seed you know and that was no upset in my book..I called the niners win..where is my cookie?

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have not had a drink in years now. *sigh* I am 31 and stopped at 28.

I shall drink water. Maybe do some yoga during the game too to bring positive vibes.
lol..yoga..nice..the closest I will get to doing Yoga is when I sit indian style in my room to read my mail.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I saw your logic on why the packers will win in an earlier post..the niners were the 2 seed you know and that was no upset in my book..I called the niners win..where is my cookie?

I started a thread in October that the Niners were the biggest competition to the Pack this year. I stopped trying to jinx the Niners recently.

If the Pack win tomorrow do I get a fruit basket?

BTW my logic for the Packers is also that they are the better team. And at home. You can take your pass rush and play with it. We want Niners at Packers!!!!!!!!!

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I started a thread in October that the Niners were the biggest competition to the Pack this year. I stopped trying to jinx the Niners recently.

If the Pack win tomorrow do I get a fruit basket?

BTW my logic for the Packers is also that they are the better team. And at home. You can take your pass rush and play with it. We want Niners at Packers!!!!!!!!!
better team I can accept but being home will not factor into this one...the road warriors are on their way.............GO BIG BLUE..........if the giants lose its gonna be rough coming on here tomorrow night.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
lol..yoga..nice..the closest I will get to doing Yoga is when I sit indian style in my room to read my mail.

Try it sometime. Yoga I mean.

Will be tough though since I will probably be in the chat. I can do some yoga at least before the game when nerves set in.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try it sometime. Yoga I mean.

Will be tough though since I will probably be in the chat. I can do some yoga at least before the game when nerves set in.
u go in chat during the game? I couldnt multi task like that...i need to focus on the game...I would love to watch the game with a packer fan tomorow.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
u go in chat during the game? I couldnt multi task like that...i need to focus on the game...I would love to watch the game with a packer fan tomorow.

I don't always. But, I feel I should this time. I was in and out of the chat for the last Packers/Giants game. I feel I must keep the trend going. :)

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, agreed. It's gonna be such a blowout that nobody will even think about that. ;)

(I'll be here to remind Giants fans about the win after the game. Or take the smack like a man, if the miracle happens)
miracle? Our defention of miracles must differ.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brady is a great QB sneaker..he does it at the rite time...and gets low..ELi is horrible at it...so is matt ryan as we saw last week.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
you are intirguing

Thanks.

I'll say this. I had the feeling lately the Packers/Giants might decide the SB winner IF the Saints lost since I had little faith in the Giants in the voodoo dome. No disrespect to the Niners and all since I think they are great. But, with all those Saints turnovers they still had to squeak it out. I think the Packers can beat the Niners. I think the Giants even on the road could find a way maybe. They came close this year already.

And I have confidence the Packers/Giants could beat any of the AFC teams left. AFC is weak. And whoever wins the NFC will have 100% support from Colts fans in Indy likely.

But, I don't want to overlook the Niners. They have been overlooked all season long. Harbaugh teams thrive off this. I think it's going to be a fight to win the NFC.

Members online

Latest posts