Ahmad Carrolls replacement shines

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patrick Dendy played a great game for a young player. He got beat once, which happens. Another time his WR was forced to catch it with 1 hand cuz dendy was on him.

And oh yeah, he intercepted Brad Johnson in the 4th quarter to help GB seal the deal!

Soon Blackmon will be on the field more, and Blackmon\Dendy can do some damage to opposing teams!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He actually bot beat twice trom...and missed the tackle on the run back that was called back, but they gave him some help and he played well after that.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has Dendy commited a penalty yet? Carroll would have commited like 50 in the span that he hasnt been here. Sometimes i dont think im watching the same game because there isnt like any penaltys on our D, when before every min or so i would here "Blah blah blah penalty number 28 defense blah blah blah"

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't look to bad he will become real good soon, only unlike Carrolwe dont have to wait 5 or more years

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He actually bot beat twice trom...

I think you're referring to the play where the WR had to catch it with one hand. If thats beat, then yeah, he got beat. I won't say 'beat' when the guy is right with his WR and forces the WR to make a highlight catch.

I just hope he does like the oline, and improves weekly!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
He actually bot beat twice trom...

I think you're referring to the play where the WR had to catch it with one hand. If thats beat, then yeah, he got beat. I won't say 'beat' when the guy is right with his WR and forces the WR to make a highlight catch.

I just hope he does like the oline, and improves weekly!

I agree. You can't fault a defender if the guy just makes a great catch. More often then not that's an incompletion. Dendy is better than Carroll at the very least.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
however I think we all can agree that it isn't getting any worse than Carroll at least

Dendy is nowhere near carrolls level of suckiness and we didn't have to spend a high draft pick on dendy. IMO, he's just there until blackmon is ready.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Ahmad Carrol this season the pack are 1-3

Without 3-2 (The 2 losses the Bills and Rams which we gave away)

hmm am i seeing something here?

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris is right we do need to forget about Carroll. It's obvious he was an addition by subtraction when we released him. It's over thank God.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey, i had to live with his BS for 3 years, im not gonna just not say anything cuz hes gone now. I get some complaining time!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey, i had to live with his BS for 3 years, im not gonna just not say anything cuz hes gone now. I get some complaining time!

Well....can't argue that point.

Reaction score
Actually while on PBP, I thought if this was something that Carroll could have ever done, and I just didn't see it happening.

Dendy has a chip on his shoulder and is willing to go and grind it out, which is great!

Latest posts